• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

<span style="font-weight: bold">"shoot4fun"</span> has been great! Couldn't have had a better transaction. He went above and beyond.

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">subgunr</span></span> is GTG! Prompt payment and great communication, smooth transaction. No worries with <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">subgunr</span></span>.

Keith

heydavemd is good to go. We cross-shipped product and payment and I got the check the same day he got his scenars. link

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jay T</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Tuna921 is GTG!! Smooth transaction. Thanks, Jim. </div></div>

Thanks for the quick payment a pleasure

Jim

brasscow was great. a quick email and the product was shipped. The check hasn't cleared and I was out at the range using it

Tflhnd1 is GTG... fast shipping and great communication... even threw in some free stuff which wasn't expected!
smile.gif
Thanks Jeff.

Fastford, TrickPony29, rev762, Beginnersmind, All GTG! would work with any of them again. Thanks guys!

Shawn.

GardDog223 is a genuine Good Guy! Great attention to correspondence and FAST shipping!

<span style="color: #3366FF"><span style="font-weight: bold">6.5wsm</span></span>

bought a stock from me, payment was prompt, communications were clear,
deal in confidence...

Had a super deal with JJones75. Great deal, fast shipping and a super gent to deal with. Thank You Sir.

cms81586 sold me an HK91 in excellent condition at a great price, Great communication from strat to finish, shipping was fast and contents were very well packed. Thank you Chris!!! AAA+++

+10 TSCHIEMER

Robert, thanks for those kind words. You carry quite the strong reputation on the hide and I would do business with you anytime (and hope to).

TSCHIEMER is good to go in every aspect. A true pleasure to do business with such an upstanding member.

Bobby