• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">tnte</span></span> is GTG! <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">tnte</span></span> is brand new here, but he paid promptly and communicated well, providing his email and cell number. Very smooth deal.

Keith

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">eddy</span></span> is GTG! Great communication and prompt shipping. One of the good guys!

Keith

<span style="font-size: 14pt"><span style="color: #000099">Big +1 for SNYPER as he is very easy to work with even when a problem came up. Great communication throughout, deal w/confidence.

Matt</span></span>

<span style="font-weight: bold">Cross C </span> Great guy to deal with, item was shipped fast and packaged well.

MEAT4272 is good to go! Sights are on the M12 an now I can have some fun
smile.gif

SOC308 is good to go. Shipped the NF NXS out quick and as described. Thanks man!

I've had good dealings with the following individuals

macman2564
long range dogr
vlcruz
308 Newb
Ratbert
Seporith
osuarchitect
Photon
Ojhh24
Witch Doctor
ballistic1
OutlawTen5
J.Boyette
Herr.Baer
Bcuzisedso
Ker2222
propulsionclimbing
Tigerbikes (x3)
Black X
C.Dixon
Knife
skep_tic1
Smchop
Mile High Shooting
M.45
SteveInMd
M25BeastShooter
Deputy Dawg
doorkicker
spot69221 (x2)
JFG
Blueclawz
SnkBit
Bcuzisedso
BigBore56
NOMAD
65goat
jakhamr81
Robe
jeffbird
tokie
bcw1284

I bought a shotgun and got a great education.I learned more about shooting in the few times we spoke than from all the magazines i've read.Buy the way the shotgun was super pristine.Just as good as described.I would buy anything from netranger6.GTG just scratches the surface.thanks.

Retarded Timing is good to go. We traded scope rings and his rings showed up super quick and were EXACTLY as advertised.

<span style="color: #000099"><span style="font-weight: bold">bugholes</span></span> is GTG, fast payment & great communication. Thanks!

I just sold a Ruger to "tminc". His name is Tom also. He is a stand up guy. He did exactly what he said he was going to do. And was a pleasure to deal with. Thanks Again, Tom.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Greene</div><div class="ubbcode-body">wfjames22 is GTG. Deal with confidence the man does what he says.

Thanks again. </div></div>

Thanks for the kind words! Greene is a man of his word as well. Wouldnt hesitate to do business with him again.

30caluser is great to deal with. Great communication. Great shipping and packaging. Everything was great.

<span style="font-weight: bold">My GTG buyers/sellers list!</span>

New additions:
<span style="color: #CC0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">rth1800</span></span> and <span style="color: #000099"><span style="font-weight: bold">jrtroubleshooter</span></span>

19Scout77
110len
240b
7.62willdo
<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic"><span style="color: #000099">ballistic1</span></span></span> times 2 purchases
Bill Stoffels
Bret
dontstrokeme
dtask
emastrich
F9 WINE
ffhogue
gmac
Gun Oil
Insayn
Kelvrick
kk2727
Kombar
Liberty Optics
LVMIKE
LWILLIAMS
Market Garden
MWDG3
offroadr1
old cop
propulsionclimbing
RAD custom
Scimitar
seven mm
sobrbiker883
Tribe
Trigger Monkey
uawman
yej0001

Thanks to you all!

"Lukus" is good to go. Stock arrived on time as stated and in better condition than described.

One of the Best!