• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

Had a great transaction with grunt soldier he was fast with payment and understanding that my FFl can drag there ass when it comes to shipping.

Dustin

Rooterbegger made a real good high end trade with me. He Is one for the good guy list with real fast shipping.

fastford is an amazing seller! Item was BRAND NEW and advertised as slightly used. Will buy from fastford again!!!

Yesterday, I had a fairly large transaction with Shane45. Everything was as good or better than described, and the transaction was smooth and professional.

I would buy or sell with Shane45 again regardless of the price.

Shane45 is just the kind of guy with whom you want to deal. Very nice and knowledgeable.

Mike (halfclue)

just want to say i bought some m1a cmi mags from grunt soldier gave me an awesome deal and del service was just as good thanks grunt soldier

I got a AADMOUNT from Jon A ...Good deal on an awesome mount and fast shipping too...Thanks!

GTG Recent deals with the gentlemen listed below:

Mike Hoffman
Jeffersonv
rich67

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: furtaker_.223</div><div class="ubbcode-body">spot69221 is GTG, fast shipping. Great communication.

Deal with confidence.</div></div>

furtaker_.223 is gtg.

Pays just like he said, hope I get to do business with him again.

<span style="font-size: 14pt"><span style="color: #000099">Mudcat-NC is GTG. Good communication and everything arrived as described.

Thanks,
Matt</span></span>

<span style="font-size: 14pt"><span style="color: #000099">11B-B4 is GTG, great comms and shipped fast. Deal with confidence.

Thanks,
Matt</span></span>

Just got my upper from Cliff (cmdecker) with the Noveske group buy he is handling.
Very fast shipment and good price.
Thanks
Also wanted to mention Downrange1x for his fast shipping and communication.
Both are GTG.

762frmafr Is good to go!!!! Fast shipping and great communication. Was a pleasure doing business with you 762frmafr

Thanks again, pistol was better than described

<span style="color: #FF0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">Rangerwalke</span>r71</span> is da man!!

Superfast payment, great communications....GTG in my book.

Made a Sale/Trade with <span style="font-weight: bold">TacticalJ </span> Nice and Easy the way they all should be!

crod1972 is the best supplier of brass I have dealt with. His brass is so tight it fits into my wilson case gauges. He also offers great value and communications

Kenco Arms is GTG. This is the second time I have dealt with Ken and he's an awesome guy to deal with. Glad he's down the road from me.

Speedjunkie is GTG. +1 on the condition of his stuff and great to deal with. Shipped quickly and no issues. Deal with confidence. Ed is a good guy. Thanks again.

Super-Tac is good to go. True to his word, and got money when he said I would. I would highly endorse him for any deal.
Will do business with him again!
Thanks!

Had two very easy and pleasant transactions with the following guys
ceylonc (deltaoutdoorsman.com)-Condor assault pack. This dudes shipping is unbelievably fast!

Curnow26-stock pack was very nice and his shipping was also quick

Add JMC to the list. He bought a scope and his payment was very quick.

These guys are GTG in my opinion
Thanks, Jason

Sam Hail is a good guy to do business with; great communication, prompt payment. I'd do business with him again; I hope he'd say the same even though I unintentionally sold him something that was missing a couple of parts.

Chainring is GTG.
smile.gif