• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

OutlawTen5 is way Good - To - Go!!!!! Could not be happier with the transaction and the communications. Thanks for everything Chris!!

WDN-K-9

I am putting 'Reewik' on the good guys list. I bought his GAP AI rifle from him and can't wait to shoot it. He's a great guy with great communications. Thanks Ree- wik!

ddindetroit

Put 2shots on this list! Great comms, sent money when he said he would,and was an absolute gentelman to deal with.

100% GTG in my book!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cav1993</div><div class="ubbcode-body">spot69221 is gtg-despite my best efforts to mess things up by giving him the wrong zip code he still got things here very quickly;)-Thanks much! Quick and easy dealing-much appreciated!</div></div>

Good comms and fast payment.

7.62texan
averageshooter
hydro556
are gtg. items were shipped quickly

bcw1284, scope was exactly as stated and we were able to work on my timeline. Very smooth deal.

GBMaryland gets a +1...

Purchased a NF Unimount from him. Very quick shipping and the unimount looks like brand new. Thanks again!

+1 for Dustin C He is good to go. I got Leupold MK 4 6.5x20X50 from him. Super fast shipping! Thank you!

AlabamaShooter is a great buyer. Good communication and fast payment. One of the good guys.

<span style="font-weight: bold">Send__IT</span> has been <span style="color: #FF0000">A+</span> with all of our deals. Fast replies and shipping.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sunnyside Scott</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="color: #006600">Poke</span> is good to go, thanks for a smooth transaction.
Sunnyside Scott </div></div>

I agree 110%

Poke is Good to go, he communicates well and ships quickly!

I purchased a bipod from him and literally had it within 1 business day of him acknowledging receipt of funds!

OutlawTen5... As good as it gets here on the Hide.

Thanks for another great transaction Chris.

Got my max 50 rings from OutLawTen5, Thanks Chris for the awesome deal

Harry Callahan is good to go. Easy to work with. Thanks for the IMUNS mount.

Take care,

DDindetroit

Jds44 is good to go. I bought a remington 30-06 from him along with two remington triggers and a set of leupold rings and bases..