• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

Jeff 03 is GTG.

Bought a zbolt laser from him. USPO Money Order. Quick ship. Item as advertised. No issues. Great comms. Definite repeat customer if the situation arises again.

Frank Cordrey
Colt933
Mbp708
Grand

Had recent transactions with all of them. All were a pleasure to deal with. <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-size: 14pt">+1</span></span>

Just completed a pretty pricey rifle trade with <span style="font-weight: bold">G and R</span>, good to go!!

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">JamieD</span></span> is GTG! Fast shipping, good packaging and item received as described ("New"). Very smooth deal.

Keith

BIGBOY and Silverbullet-2 are both good to go buyers! Super quick payments.

~Ace~ is an awesome seller and makes some really great target stand brackets.

Thanks alot to the bunch!

Jeremy

My GTG: Tigerbikes, JL1911, Brain, NTHRUT, CCannon, Kevin_Deaton, Manners Stocks, ShootToWin, THUD, LoneWolfUSMC, Steve123, SmokinAce, Captain Kick-Ass, NOMAD, raschiller, 303_enfield, Saito, BattleAxe, WyomingShooter, LordofPangea, Black-X, Ofis, KYS338, ggmanning, Cocadori, Dan Tucker

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">Broz</span></span> is GTG! Fast payment & communication = very smooth deal.

Keith

JEO556 is GTG. Nightforce rings shipped fast and he dealt with me GREAT.

I just bought a Leupold Mark 4 Scope from Scorpio30. Everything went through great. Good seller. I would recommend him.

Thanks Scorpio for the easy transaction.

LawnMM super duper, okie dokie to deal with superfast shipping, product in excellent condition

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">slothlacrosse</span></span> is GTG! Great communication, prompt payment, and very smooth deal. No worries with <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">slothlacrosse</span></span>.

Keith

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">Curnow26</span></span> is GTG! Great communication, prompt payment, and very smooth deal. Deal with <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">Curnow26</span></span> with confidence.

Keith

ggmanning, and Muxi115 are both good to go. I sold a pistol to each of them. They sent money quick and were great to deal with. Verry happy to deal with thise guys!

moccw is 100%. Just completed purchase of a TRP Operator with Josh. His communication and shipping were fast and accurate. Deal with confidence.

<span style="color: #FF0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">stillbuster</span></span> is good, fast replies and shipping <span style="color: #FF0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">A+</span></span>

purchased comp m4 from jamescaan. fast and accurate communication, very quick shipping. an all around pleasure to deal with.