• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

Mister is a solid seller. Everything was as he had listed it, as good a deal as any, and this was for a $6k item. Deal with confidence.

Blacksmith is GTG! Quick responses/delivery and exactly as described.

Thanks again!

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">The_Ranch</span></span> is GTG! Excellent communication, prompt payment, and very smooth deal.

Keith

wakerider017 is GTG! I agreed to buy his SAC rifle last friday and it is in my hands less than a week later from FL to OH! The rifle is perfect and was packeged up like a tank. Great communication and a joy to deal with!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jay T</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Rodent is GTG. Thanks, James. </div></div>
Thanks Jay T. Good transaction.

Just purchased a scope from ORD and he is GTG just an all around good experience, thanks again Bryce.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: OutlawTen5</div><div class="ubbcode-body">M1Tanker --- Good to go!

Thank you, Chris </div></div>

Thanks Chris.

I have to say that the same goes for OutlawTen5. He was great to do business with

ohbejoyful is GTG with me. Bought a rifle from me and was awesome to deal with. Deal with in confidence guys

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: OutlawTen5</div><div class="ubbcode-body">spot69221 --- As good as it gets right here!

Thanks once again, Chris</div></div>

Had a great deal with ya, thx. We'll do business gain I hope.

chawk sold me a set of badger rings and they were in perfect shape, as they were new!!!

Chawk is good to go in my book.

Everybody already knew (Bookhound) Mark from Accurate Ordnance was a good guy.

My recent transaction was my second with Mark. Both transactions were excellent experiences.

WICKEDFISH
sobrbiker883
Jpipes
Buckey
Wolf22
Freerunner
Willyp
Chaser_2332
Huckelberry75

All gtg

I've bought from:

cpt. obvious
Teppo-Ka
CCCCanuck

and most recently

***Manzgear*** (for a beautiful 308 AR)

and all are SOLID. Really impressed with the nature, quality, and tone of these engagements and I'd deal again with these guys in a second (funds permitting
smile.gif

Thanks guys!