• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

Frank Cordrey is an excellent person to deal with! Wish he had more stuff I needed! Thanks.

Had a great purchase from macman2564, shipped very quickly and was delivered much sooner than expected, would not hesitate to purchase from him again or recommend to others.

Sighter is good to go. Great job on boxing up item and sending it out quickly.

I just sold a bunch of stuff to a bunch of different guys. All of these guys are good to go!

ggmanning
TreeFarm
mm509
snyper
coolspringsfarm
lukus
BearGuide

<span style="font-weight: bold">platapus</span> and <span style="font-weight: bold">Eric Bryant</span> are both good to go!!!

Flyingbullseye is gtg, paid for a scope and shipped it next day, scope quality is amazing (Weaver tactical).

Also probably has been mentioned a bunch of times, but Scott from Liberty Optics is spectacular, ordered a sunshade for the Weaver on friday, got it on monday, and it was at a great price.

michael sr is an AWESOME SELLER and is PERFECT to Go!!!!

A True Asset to the Snipers Hide Forum!

Thanks my friend for an awesome transaction!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ACE31!</div><div class="ubbcode-body">michael sr is an AWESOME SELLER and is PERFECT to Go!!!!

A True Asset to the Snipers Hide Forum!

Thanks my friend for an awesome transaction! </div></div>

=========================

Hi Pat,
Thanks for the kind words AND the Aces you sent me....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Hope they were wrapped pretty good...save that bubble wrap it's the cat's-meow for packing...

The transaction from your end was Stellar!

Regrds
mikesr.

Bought some magazines and ammo from Luke, the transaction went smoothly and had good communication, would purchase from him again.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lima1seven</div><div class="ubbcode-body">7mmRM is GTG I just bought a scope from him. </div></div>

Same to you Sir!

MKV_89 is a fantastic guy with whom to deal. Flawless transaction in every respect. The rifle was _exactly_ as described in the listing. MKV_89 bent over backward to accommodate my FFL who accidentally screwed things up supplying required information. Overall, I could not have had a better experience had I been dealing with family; A+ all the way!

My go to go list:
Knife h2osport BERTMAN77MK2 mk443 bribri fast freddy TeamSendIt!!! mecher50 cz550 css Retired5301 ballistic1 dtask poke53 beastinisgreat jplemieux

Tom Olson is da man!!

Great communications and his stuff is in better condition than he describes it!!

He definitely under promises and over delivers!

Fur taker is good to go

This is one of many deals I’ve done with him and will continue to deal with him. Great person to deal with, reliable and responses to PM's in a timely manner.

Couldn’t ask for out of a person to deal with.

Added
<span style="font-weight: bold">
<span style="font-family: 'Arial Black'">JJK

and

chainring</span>
</span>
to my list of good guys

Derrick300, is good to go
Traded into a bad ass Gap Rifle, and nightforce scope from him. True to his word!!!
Thanks alot Derrick.
Josh

Sighter is way good to go! Sent triggers along in a very timely fashion and were better than advertised.

Need more like him.

david

25MAN is GOOD TO GO!

Great to work with 25MAN on my new GAP .308. My ffl normally has bad things to say about packaging and he was impressed as to how perfect and properly cared for this fine gun was wrapped up. Thank you again for my new favorite gun. PG

Just completed the purchase of a McMillan A5 stock from JamieD.

Thanks for a smooth transaction Jamie.

PGG is 100% GTG!

Quick and smooth transaction...communications was excellent.

Enjoy the your new toy!