• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

Carterjoe is GTG. Recent trade went smooth and the Benelli M4 was as promised. Deal with confidence, gent.

powellek

My list with newest member in red:

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #CC0000">pdogsbeware</span></span>
GeorgeS3
jonaddis84
JamieD
S&J Refinishing
cruizer
spoogie
JRose
xray9
clos
richardj
Scott_P
shootone
barnes12
Duc
Big game
Smoking99
Donkey Wrangler
Cinch
LWILLIAMS
jtb33
Sidewinder

My first transaction here on the hide was with Mr. Kirk he is GTG and gets an A+ rating from me. Would definitely buy from again.

had a good transaction with QuietShootr. well, the stuff got lost and never showed up, im still hoping it does. he was ready to refund me but i had him wait a few weeks since it was over the holidays. i feel bad, first cause i really wanted a shoulder holster, i grew up watching miami vice, lol, but also he is out the $$ & product. im hoping one day it shows up and ill have to send him back the money again. no hard feelings, just a bad deal handled well. deal with confidence.

also Alan_H is g2g also

and always insure and get delivery confirmation, for everybodys sake. after i started buying/selling here i was shipping something and thought... i have no way to confirm/track unless i spend a little more on shipping. if you buy USPS onling postage, you get free delivery confirmation. i just had a scope delivered and it was half sticking out of the mail box. i had three PMAGS delivered in a box they left half sticking out of my mailbox. i either need a bigger mailbox or they need to walk stsuff to the porch

Want to update the Good Guy list;

Molonlave is GTG. Great to deal with.

Here2Learn is also a great dude. Deal with confidence.

Blake

+1 for Cowboy_Coffee

Fast shipping, accurate description, kept me up to date and patience to deal with a new guy to boot. Would gladly deal with again.

Thanks for the smooth transaction

Ceylonc is GTG. I bought a magic carpet shooting mat from him at a great deal. I will definitely be buying from him in the future.

<span style="font-weight: bold">Gregch44</span> is GTG. Nice guy to deal with & great communication.

<span style="font-weight: bold">SOC308</span> is GTG. Nice guy to deal with & great communication.

<span style="font-weight: bold">MCD467</span> is GTG. Nice guy to deal with & great communication.

<span style="font-weight: bold">Deputy Dawg</span> is GTG. Nice guy to deal with & great communication.

As if it needed to be said, another +1 for <span style="font-weight: bold">kjo</span>.

Thanks Kevin, for the drama free and perfect transaction of two lowers.

steve w is good to go, sold him a NXS with no issues. Deal with him in confidence.

Joel.B is a great guy to deal with. Purchased a rifle from him that was exactly as described.
-bbenson9

C45P312 is GTG 100%. Great Communication, went above and beyond with extra pictures. Thanks again!