• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

Genin is good to go! NO issues, paid quick and painless transaction. THANKS MAN!!

Re: +1 Hofhine1

+1 for wfjames22. Super fast shipping, product exactly as described, awesome communication, and great price. Thanks again bro!

<span style="font-weight: bold">My GTG buyers/sellers list!</span>

New additions:

<span style="color: #000099"><span style="font-weight: bold">embalmer883</span></span>, <span style="color: #CC0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">Jaeger898</span></span>, <span style="color: #000099"><span style="font-weight: bold">DernHumpus</span></span>, <span style="color: #CC0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">Joe2303</span></span>, <span style="color: #000099"><span style="font-weight: bold">repr308</span></span>, <span style="color: #CC0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">TeamSendIt!!!</span></span>, <span style="color: #000099"><span style="font-weight: bold">EasyRhino72</span></span>, <span style="color: #CC0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">Dutch Gunny</span></span>,

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic"><span style="color: #000099">Insayn</span></span></span> times 3 purchases,
and
<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic"><span style="color: #000099">rth1800</span></span></span> times 2 purchases
<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic"><span style="color: #CC0000">ballistic1</span></span></span> times 2 purchases

11B-B4
19Scout77
110len
240b
7.62willdo
Bazgab
Bill Stoffels
bob2
Bret
CEGA
crod1972
dontstrokeme
dtask
emastrich
F9 WINE
ffhogue
gmac
Gun Oil
Jbak
jrtroubleshooter
Kelvrick
kk2727
Kombar
Liberty Optics
LVMIKE
LWILLIAMS
Market Garden
MWDG3
offroadr1
old cop
propulsionclimbing
RAD custom
Scimitar
seven mm
sobrbiker883
Tribe
Trigger Monkey
uawman
yej0001

Thanks to you all!

Recent deals done with these members.

<span style="font-weight: bold">1911fan</span> on three separate deals. He's great to deal with. Honest with a side of integrity.

<span style="color: #33CC00"><span style="font-weight: bold">jasonk</span></span> needs no introduction. Just wanted to give a public thanks for all the great deals we've done.

<span style="font-weight: bold">JJones75</span> another great guy to deal with

<span style="font-weight: bold">runewulf</span> I did a FTF recently and everything went great.

<span style="font-weight: bold">matchking</span> deserves a post here for our deals.

<span style="color: #FF6600"><span style="font-weight: bold">CDiPrecision</span></span> always follows through. Thanks Jeff

<span style="color: #FF6600"><span style="font-weight: bold">wnroscoe</span></span> Good guy no matter what people say
wink.gif

Tom Olson is good to go. I have had a few deals with him, and he is always a pleasure to deal with. Thanks Tom!
Josh

Met TexasRedNeck yesterday on a FTF purchase of my shotgun. Great guy and he is good to go!

Just completed a transaction with "THE SENTINEL" and it was stress free. Quick payment and no issues. Definitely one of the good guys in my book. THANKS MAN!

42769vette and Okiecop are Good to Go. Just completed transactions today with both of these members. It was like christmas getting to open two cool new toys
grin.gif
Anyway I have no problem reccomending them and would gladly do business with both again.

sniper307 was great to deal with. Even though I'm in Afghanistan, he didn't mind the extra ass pain in communicating via email alone to get the deal done for 500rds of 308 ammo. Deal with confidence!

ZLBubba is great to deal with. he has a great support staff at home that that takes care of his transactions with speed. deal with confidence.

Tomekeuro85 is totally good to go. Super fast transaction with awesome communication. Couldn't ask for better.

These sellers were awesome to deal with;
ACE
Bobcatsteel
Osuarchitect
fastford
DUB19k
huntler
brand692
Tburkes
SURVIVORTYPE
Spot69221
thorn
Phylodog
DT1
Blake B
Ceylonc
Jerseymike
cornhuskid
uawman

Ohiofarmer is g2g, scope was exactly as described and was super cooperative. Shipping was quick and well packed. Thanks again for the easy transaction. Have a good one.

the invisibleheart is gtg as a seller, did what he said hed do, fast shipping, and packed well

Pingi3 is good to go just bought a rifle from him exactly as described excellent communication I would happily do business with him again.

<span style="color: #990000"><span style="font-weight: bold">elkhuntinguide</span> </span>is GTG. Great transaction and item is as described. Deal with confidence!!

I bought from sobrbiker883. Item was exactly as described, in condition advertised, communication was great and shipping was fast.

I would definitely buy from again. Thanks sobrbriker!

Buck0311 is good to go. I just sold him a HS stock and he promptly sent me the postal money order. He should have his new stock Thursday!!!
grin.gif

OutlawTen5 is good to go. Smooth transaction. Good comm. Definitely recommend. Thanks

HM Spike is GTG! Bought some brass from him and he shipped brass before he received payment. I didnt even expect that, but hey, Im happy.

Guys just wanted to let you know <span style="text-decoration: underline">scsbronco</span> is Good to Go. Just bought a set of rings off him. Paid for them Friday night He shipped next day and I received them today. Three days from the start to finish of the transaction Awesome!! I already put them to use and would gladly buy from this guy again.