• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

Guys just wanted to let you know <span style="text-decoration: underline">scsbronco</span> is Good to Go. Just bought a set of rings off him. Paid for them Friday night He shipped next day and I received them today. Three days from the start to finish of the transaction Awesome!! I already put them to use and would gladly buy from this guy again.

fw707 is GTG. Great communication, product was exactly as described. Deal with confidence.

srt is gtg - bought a S&B 5-25 from him.

Just did a deal with Bluegrass Tactical.
Great guy, and a 100% smooth transaction!!

JD, I hope you get to come up and shoot with us. It was a pleasure meeting you!

+1 for OutlawTen5. Sold me a great scope at a great price. Shipped promptly.

LRHunter great seller, pleasure to work with, item exactly as described

LRHunter was awesome to work with! Quick shipping, great product at a fair price! Two big thumbs up from this guy..

WCW308 is a great guy, super easy to deal with, items shipped quickly thanks

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">Mk4</span></span> is GTG! Prompt payment and excellent communication. Deal with confidence with <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">Mk4</span></span>.

Keith

71Cars is G2G, great seller with fast shipping and quick responses. Item was in great shape and can't wait to put it to use. Have a good one!

Hey guys <span style="text-decoration: underline">the noobie</span> is Good to go. Fast transaction stock I bought was as described.

Valken is gtg. Sold him a scope. Prompt to deal with--good communication.

Delta271 is gtg. Sold him a scope. Smooth transaction and easy to deal with.

Pr0VideR is GTG sold him a stock he paid very quickly and is a great guy. I reccomend him without hesitation deal with confidence.

Bowdoctr and Tungsten are GTG. Great guys and men of their words. Fantastic transactions and great communications.

More to add --- for GTG

OutlawTen5 - did biz a while back, bumping him up again.

RE25 - great member to deal with.

Golden Rod is good to go. Quick shipping, good transaction.

Thanks

Matt