• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

Id like to add Former Naval Person, Sold a mount, and he sent payment asap. Very Friendly to in communications.

+1 for <span style="font-weight: bold">308Savage</span>,
398 pieces of new 223 Win brass and RCBS 223 dies for $46 shipped Priority, You the man!!!

Add Broadsword!
Don was very easy to deal with, fast and friendly....AAA+
Equipment better than stated!

jb1000br was good to deal with,
rifle he sold was exactly as he said,
prompt shipping and good communication,
even follow up phone call.
would deal again with Jason any time.

I just did a deal with Tim (Wind50cal) and would definatly do business with him again... good guy to deal with.

Got to throw Hateca in the pot again. Just did some more tradin' with him, great guy, great work.

Add LRP-1 to the list. Just finished a deal with him, smooth trasaction, timely and even sent the stuff without waiting for my check to clear which he didn't have to do since I paid via personal check.

Well, I'm glad to see the list getting so long. Add Chris, CMS177 to it. I bought a rifle from him, which he shipped promptly and which arrived before he said it would, in the condition he said it was in. He even included his barrel log and a bunch of pages from the data book on the rifle. And his price on the rifle was very good. I'm pleased with the rifle, and would do business with him again in a second.

Add 700 5R to the list. I bought a rifle off of him and he is a great guy to deal with.

Jeepone....Good To Go. Easy deal, no hassle.
Adding Beekster to the list as well, prompt shipment of funds, great to deal with.
Thanks guys.

thought i would add 308Savage to the list, he sent off his end of the trade and PMed tracking #'s before my FFL had even picked up my end of the trade to send off! Good guy indeed.

Need to repeat the nomination on Freeman4ever. He sent the merchandise even tho the USPS misplaced my check, then returned the check when USPS finally delivered the first check two and a half months later!!! Good to deal with.

Just completed a deal with CarryAGlock too. Harry is a man of his word. Excellent transaction, shipping was qucik and professional.

Thank you sir!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by savagenut:
<span style="font-weight: bold"> Another "thumbs up" for jb1000br. It was a great transaction. Thanks! </span></div></div>+1, good transaction, good communication, easy to work with.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Red_SC:
<span style="font-weight: bold"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by savagenut:
Another "thumbs up" for jb1000br. It was a great transaction. Thanks! </span></div></div>+1, good transaction, good communication, easy to work with. </div></div>Same goes for Red_SC -- smooooothe deal :beer:

JB

Add 308Savage to the list, great transaction, rings were as good as he described them.

RayDog in Colorado sold me a Near base for my TRG. He sent in to me on approval, without asking for any money. The base was brand new with its attachment screws and in the original container. I was delighted, now it's my turn to be the nice guy and tell you about him.

Thanks Ray!!

<span style="font-weight: bold">Huckleberry</span>

Great member to deal with. Bought a stock from him and he shipped before I sent the money. He even told me I could ship it back for a refund if not satisfied. Needless to say, the stock was everything he said and it will be staying with me.

:beer:

Add Polarcow to the list I got the USO ST-10 scope today. The sale went smooth.
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Tactical
A10XRIFLE
jeepone
mtn_cowboy
warriorsociologist

All excellent transactions. Would do business with again in a heartbeat.

Ohlee

Zog--when he says LIKE NEW, BELIEVE IT!!

thanks David,
JB :beer:

Another for JAMISON!

Super excellent guy --- I'll be looking to deal with him more...

Hollywood is a good person to deal with. He is honest and responsive. I purchased an item over $1000.00 from him, and would do so again.

tactical, did a trade with him

lowlight, stand up guy, we have a mutual friend who cannot say enough good about him

i have forgotten names from some other trades, ect, remind me

just completed a deal with <span style="font-weight: bold">djacri</span> . He is a great guy to deal with and he accurately described everything. Don't hesitate to deal with this guy!

I don't know his sign on name, but I recently bought a Remington 700 LA in AICS from Scott Freeman.

Was as advertised...communication was great.

Now I have to rebarrel it to 6.5x55 since its 6.5x.284 currently. I got the dies, brass, scope, extra mag...complete set-up for a great price!

I would do business again with him!

Thumbs up for ADON - just completed a transaction and he is a gentleman and a real pro. Great communications and an overall pleasure to do business with.
Bill

Vote for sobrbiker, he gave out two scope bases free of charge.

nother nod for BACKROADS, great to sell to!!

thanks again Joe,
JB :beer: