• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

DHN747 just sold me a M700, it arrived safely packaged, as described, I would not resitate to recommend him as a Good Guy.

+1 AZ15

Just picked up the LTR, everything is excellent. Great communication, fast shipping and a very helpful guy.

Thanks again Erik!

+1 purdue_para151

Great communication and very fast payment. Can't ask for more.

No problem. Hope you enjoy it.
smile.gif

Big +1 for <span style="font-weight: bold">quietman</span>!

Bought an NXS from him in nice condition. Double-boxed, lots of padding, shipped fast. Very courteous guy to deal with!

Stan Owens is good to go big +1

+1 for MilDot ... I'm having Paypal issues with a knife I bought from him. He's been EXTREMELY cool about the difficulties and waiting for his payment.

Another smooth transaction with Duckdog310, would recommend him highly.

+1 for BANE

Good comms, provided a tracking number, quick to ship, item was as described.

<span style="font-weight: bold">+1 for hcore. The fasting shipping I've seen to date with Priority; like next day. Thanks</span>
cool.gif

heres a few ive dealt with, im probably missing some.

HotrodUSA
BCamp
Huckleberry
Boltripper
triad
A10Xrifle
Laser
Redman
Scimitar2

ill be adding 3 more by the end of next week (michael, strickland, and spongee)

cory

+1 www.CSGunWorks.com ph. 877-585-2342

Mike was briefly out of stock on a particular optic I hoped to have in time for a match.

He immediately ran it down from a supplier and notified me. Soon as I'd placed my online order, he procured it and shipped it quickly. It arrived with time to spare. Price was very competitive, comms were good.

Other shooters whose opinions I trust had recommended dealing with CS. I will buy from them again, and join the chorus in giving Mike and crew a hearty recommendation!

Regards,
mib2000

i have to add Mike@csgunworks to the list aswell, jsut ordered a pelican 1750 from him, for good deals, he's the one to go to.

cory

Here's some enthusiastic praise for Drew "gaspasser" Skinner. Among the best transactions I've ever experienced. Quick, courteous, good communication. Shoot, he sent the rifle before even receiving money.
The rifle was very nicely packaged and exactly as advertised.

Should you find yourself in a position to do business with him.. count yourself lucky and proceed with confidence.

+1 Pittfall.

Product exactly as promised. Stayed in constant communication throughout the transaction. And, a nice guy overall.

Bought some items from Rhino and Broadsword. Items were as described,carefully packed and quickly shipped. All around good guys for sure.

Sold a rifle to Josh (Slipknot) recently. Very
smooth transaction. A man of his word; prompt
payment and quick response to emails.
Drew

Recent dealings with the following members as sellers,
doorkicker
APK-223
juroku
and dmg308 as a buyer.
All good to go and a pleasure to do business with.
Wayne aka WAMBO

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Wayne McD:
<span style="font-weight: bold"> Recent dealings with the following members as sellers,
doorkicker
good to go and a pleasure to do business with.
Wayne aka WAMBO </span></div></div>Excellent communication with buyer...A+++

-dk

Doorkicker, Too bad there's not a "Great Guy" list. I'd post Kudos for you there too!

The items I recieved got here in lightening speed and were exactly as decribed. The price was a steal too!

:beer:

Your dealing with the best!

Cleev..

I'm not sure how it's spelled either
confused.gif

Sounds the same!
wink.gif

Cleaver,
IF'n you worked that trade.. you are now my HERO!!! LOL!! Props for BaldBoy.. like he needs them from me. :beer:

Bill

Two Shoes is a good man. I just bought a Sig from him. The deal could not have been easier, and the pistol is better than advertised. I won't hesitate dealing with him in the future. Thanks.

Spun, thanks, you were the exact same,perfect gent, and did exactly what/when and where you said.
A definite +1 for you sir.
Enjoy the piece. :beer:

+1 for doorkicker. Great communication and he even shipped the item before receiving payment. EXCELLENT!

Ohlee

Just completed a positive transaction with TOPO-sniper. He was the buyer.
John

Proteus-X3 shipped sale item with short turnaround. Great guy to buy from!!

++++++1 GBTX01
Shipped fast and very understanding!
Redi-mag will be mounted tonight!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by BA0369:
<span style="font-weight: bold"> +1 for doorkicker. Great communication and he even shipped the item before receiving payment. EXCELLENT!

Ohlee </span></div></div>A+++ for BAO369, pleasure to do business with.
:beer:
-dk

VERY BAD transaction with RedNeckBMXer24. I sold him a knife. The USPS Tracking # says it was delivered. He says it wasn't and called multiple times demanding I give his money back. He left threatening messages on my instant messengers telling me how he WILL get his money. Tried to call me a fraud.

I know I'm not the most serious person on SH, but, those of you that have bought stuff from me, know that I am very serious when it comes to selling things. I heavily advise you not to do business with him. And by all means DO NOT give him your phone number, because all he will do is call you a million times in one afternoon demanding money.

I posted th eknife as $250.00 shipped. Meaning, regular ground shipping. He said it was MY DUTY to have it tracked, insured, blah blah blah. No. I said it would be shipped, not insured shipping, not tracked shipping. If he was so concerned about it he should of asked for insured shipping then I would of added that onto the price of the knife. I didn't even have to put the tracking # on it, but I spent MY MONEY and did that.

Look at it this way: if the buyer expects insurance, even if I didn't specifically offer it in my ad, then what's to stop him/her from expecting overnight delivery or signature confirmation or anything else above and beyond what was called out in the ad?

Label/Receipt Number: 0304 1070 0000 6051 5314
Detailed Results:

Delivered, September 19, 2005, 11:20 am, SPRINGFIELD, VA 22150

Arrival at Unit, September 19, 2005, 6:50 am, SPRINGFIELD, VA 22150

Acceptance, September 16, 2005, 2:15 pm, STRATTANVILLE, PA 16258

For the love of God, don't do business with him.