• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

Bric did a fast trouble free transaction.a pleasure to do business with.thanks for selling me a wonderful rifle.

Jerry

EAGLE1 is the man, he kept an EOTech on hand for over 2 weeks so a buddy of mine could pick it up. Great guy!

Alex

Highly recommend Domster4U. It was a first for both me and my FFL holder to transfer a rifle from out of state and Dom was very patient and helpful. Thanks
Steve

Just finished a transaction with

<span style="font-weight: bold">Domster4U</span>

It was smooth with great communication, thanks again!
smile.gif

'littlebarney' bought a rifle from me. Great guy to deal with. Wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again.

Thanks Jerry!!

smith934 sold me a GAP Rock. It came and is in excellent condition just as he described. By the way Don, the OD sling sounds good to me! Thanks!

<span style="font-weight: bold">+1 for Doorkicker for great communcation, fast shipping and pleasant transaction </span>
cool.gif

Purchased a STI Tactical pistol from Jetlink145 and just received it yesterday. Deal and communications were superb, his personal generosity in adding extras was almost embarassing. The pistol was in superb shape and had several thoughtful extras included beyond those discussed. I'd jump at the chance to deal with him again. Solid +1
Thanks Brother!
BT

Another Plus for doorkicker!!

Excellent communication, LIGHTNING FAST SHIPPING!! First Class All The Way!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by atticrat:
<span style="font-weight: bold"> Another Plus for doorkicker!!

Excellent communication, LIGHTNING FAST SHIPPING!! First Class All The Way!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
</span></div></div>Thanks atticrat! A+++ buyer!!!

Failed Dipolmacy is absolutely first rate!! Great commo, fast shipping and a helluva nice guy. :beer:

Thanks,
Bill

Like it needs to be added, but as always

HATECA

comes through fast, with great communication.
A class act.

So far have done business with Jason aka jb1000br.

Post whore as he may be, there is not a finer man to deal with. He sent me the product before receiving funds and was patient with me as my first check was lost in the mail. I was a new e-trader and he was more than patient with my noobness! Thanks again Jason!

Bobby -- The transaction went fine, though a little delayed
laugh.gif
Would have no problem dealing with you anytime :beer:

how bout almost 400posts in less than 2 months...you're the post whore :p

JB

Adding George Gardner (bet you didn't see that one coming!), doc76251, and Snyper762 to the list.

Tburkes
Staff Sergeant
Member # 1129

Tony is a first class guy. He really helped me out a lot on a rifle deal. Deal with him with total confidence. Thanks!

Just completed a rifle transaction with <span style="font-weight: bold">dholepuncher</span>.
Went smooth as glass and he was a pleasure to do business with. Thanks again! :beer:

Yep, a +1 for krock459 --- shipped some AICS spacers fast!

Doorkicker is good to go. Another good transaction with the kicker of doors.

Snyper762
I had a transaction on a stock with Travis a little while back had a small problem made contact with him and Travis made it right. Travis is a real stand up guy, man of his word,this hard to find theses day.I would not have any problem with doing business with Snyper762 again.A+++++++

D. KIMMERLING is awesome. He went way out his way for me, and worked with me when Hurricane Wilma knocked me on my ass and I couldn't get funds out of the bank due to no power in the whole south part of my state. In addition to that, he spent a lot of time explaining to this greenhorn about proper care and equipment selection. I would reccommend him without hesitation. I feel I made good friend.

Thanks D!!!

David

George Mac is a great guy to deal with! :beer: Great communication and answered all my questions with patience. Have no hesitations on buying from him!

Robar couldn't have been more pleasant to deal with. Was patient and walked me thru a few things, and never complained. Highest respect for him, Thanks Chris!

:beer:

Doorkicker, Chris was great to deal with, great commo. Fast shipping, product better than described. would buy from anytime.

Big ups to Hateca. Great to deal with and patient with my question filled phone calls.

Thanks Randy!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by tester:
<span style="font-weight: bold"> Doorkicker, Chris was great to deal with, great commo. Fast shipping, product better than described. would buy from anytime. </span></div></div>Gracias brother, Kudos back at ya for fast shipping of MO. Excellent transaction!
:beer:
-dk