• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

dmg308 is a great person to do business with. Fast pay for a scope and good communication. Do not hesitate to sell or buy with him involved
smile.gif

Just finished a transaction with slt, great seller, highly recommended. Thanks Steve!!

Very smooth deal with.. coyotekiller

Super communicator and item as described.
Also need to say thanks to..

Hateca
Lee Martin and
Andrew whos boardname I dont know??

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Blackstone:
<span style="font-weight: bold"> Another smooth transaction with DoorKicker</span></div></div>Gracias brother, always a pleasure doing business with you.
:beer:
-dk

Another 2 thumbs up for Don (USSR) - have done a couple of transactions with him, most recently for some of his reloading stuff, and as usual good deal all around.

quietman is good to go. Bought a Surefire M73 from him. It was still in the plastic. Thanks!

I wanted to give a big thumbs up to a few guys I have had the priviledge to deal with on this forum.
Hateca
Wyowhisper
gunhog
MP
Savagenut
GeorgeS3
deals could not have went smoother, gladly deal again with any of them. Thanks, Doug

I bought a .223 Remington from Potterman, and the transaction went smoothly. Nice rifle, exactly as represented, and a good guy to talk with.

DocB

I am new to snipershide and my first transaction was a success. I purchased a remington PSS stock from Savagenut. He shipped the same day money was put into his account and kept me informed through the entire process. +1 for Savagenut. Look forward to doing business with him in the future.

<span style="font-weight: bold">S. Ferris</span> is a great member to deal with, communication was clear throughout the deal and payment was prompt. Thanks again for a smooth transaction! :beer:

'backroads' was super to deal with! Fast payment and communicated with me throughout deal!

Thanks!

Right back at you Specter.

First the Strider Knife group buy, which I was a part of, and then this sale. If you ever have the opportunity to deal with Strider rest assured, you will not be disappointed!

Honesty and Integrity all the way.

Just finished a deal with

LongrangeNewbie

Great communication and fast shipping. Good guy to deal with all around.

just picked up a rifle from Gunhog.
Glenn was great to deal with, good
communications, on time shipping and
the rifle was absolutely "like new."

Did a deal with Red_SC. He is good to go. Sent prompt payment and very good communication.

Big +1 for Two Shoes. Item was as promised and good comm.

Thanks Friend,

JDGIII

Just completed a deal with Russ1911. It was a pleasure. Somehow we managed to PM each other when we were both online. This happened more than once.

Just goes to show that we are spending time on SH when we should be doing something productive.

Jim

Productive.....
I was at WORK

What could be more productive than to be on here!

Thanks again JimT

Great deal and great guy to deal with!

lmalterna
Staff Sergeant
Member # 564

Cannot say enough about this gentleman. Sent the product before receiving funds to ensure a quality fit. Exchanged the funniest and lighthearted emails ever. +1111111111!!!!!!!! GREAT guy to deal with and good for 1 hella laugh!!!

Thanks again Mr.Bill!!!

I have had the pleasure to do three deals with
krock459-He is a man of his word!
He also has three very nice rifles!

Great experience with al62 here. Great price, shipped promptly and provided a tracking number. Communication was great, and I had a slight issue with the rifle (totally not his fault at all) and as soon as I brought it to his attention he was very eager to help out in any way possible. Buy with confidence.

+1 for fpdsniper at Big River Tactical. I had a fantastic dealing with his company. He took extra time to chat with me about what I needed and what would work for my set up. Never felt any presure to buy anything. I will purchase from his company again soon. Thanks

By these writings, let it be know to all farm animals, microbes, men and women that Sir Doorkicker is a fine upstanding individual...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by im-ur-daisy:
<span style="font-weight: bold"> By these writings, let it be know to all farm animals, microbes, men and women that Sir Doorkicker is a fine upstanding individual... </span></div></div>Gracias brother! :beer:
I-U-D shipped MO out SUPER FAST, and I recommend all the farm animals, microbes, men and women to rest easy and be assured satisfaction when doing business with him....EXCELLENT TRANSACTION!

I have just completed several deals with several Hide members as I have come to expect things went great.

Doorkicker: Sent the goods and I haven't even finished paying for it yet. Another +1 for extending credit to a squid
laugh.gif

Imalterna: Sent goods prior to me even sending the check, and is a hell of a nice guy too.

Tester: Cash on the barrel head, cash arrived the day after the item went out.

REELDOC: Who I hope forgives me for sending the wife to the Post Office with a loose address only to find the items in the back of the car a week later
shocked.gif

Subsonic308: Who gave my mail man a hernia :beer:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by doc76251:
<span style="font-weight: bold"> I have just completed several deals with several Hide members as I have come to expect things went great.

Doorkicker: Sent the goods and I haven't even finished paying for it yet. Another +1 for extending credit to a squid
laugh.gif

Cheers and Salute, one and all :beer: </span></div></div>Thank you sir! Even if you are a squid, ya got credit with me!
:beer:
-dk

Another +1 for doorkicker!

Fast service and the product delivered was better than expected!

Joe

Just finished a deal with Snipers4Dummies for a USO Scope. Fast payment. J.T. is good to go in my book. Thanks!

+1 for CSM177 on a Harris SLM 9-13" Bipod swivel w/notches. Good communications, fast shipment. Bipod received as advertised. I would purchase from this seller again. Thanks!

DOORKICKER - is a great person to buy from and shipping is fast, product is what he says it is .

no dissapointments when buying from him.

COOKIE

Another bump up for the "Kicker of the Rag Head Door" !! Funny how I have to let the webbing out on his kit to fit me... must have been that cheeseburger I had for dinner!! LOL!!

Thanks,
Bill

Completed a deal with GunTech..

Great Guy to deal with. Super fast shipping.

Thanks again!

Russ