• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

Had a great transaction with MDShooter. Sent payment in a timely manner. Will gladly do business again with him!!

inalabama is a great guy. Open and honest. Shipped promptly and stayed on top of the entire delivery process---even sent me an e-mail to notify me that my ffl had rec'd the rifle. He has set the bar as a highly conscientious person to buy from.Thx

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">boone</span></span> is GTG! Great communication, fast shipping, and items received as described. Deal with <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">boone</span></span> with confidence.

Keith

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">Jaeger898</span></span> is GTG! Great communication and prompt payment. Deal with <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">Jaeger898</span></span> with confidence.

Keith

+1 to the following guys for very smooth transactions. Deal with confidence:

Cheech
Snyper
Grand
gotbull
JUNO
tuffchet

2tuf4u was an excellent buyer. we quickly worked out terms and he very quickly sent funds as promised/agreed allowing me to ship quickly. a very smooth transaction.

Texasclasslll is GTG bought a scope was very carefully wrapped and I appreciated the fast shipping even had a question after receiving item and got a rapid reply great guy you deal with

Josh

My own little contribution of happiness, as these folks are all great to deal with:

GTG List:
Eddieo,
Bill Stoffels,
SniperCJ,
Cheese,
A10XRifle,
Valyndiir,
SwitchBlade,
Greg Langelius,
Victor N TN,
_JR_,
ChadTRG42,
Tactical,
Furtaker,
Kortik,
RWSGunsmithing,
Wolfman,
XARMOR,
Waveone,
Scott,
RWG818,
jonaddis84,
Teppo-Ka
Torfinn
PadronAnniversary
MLC
LOBO
ROLEXrifleman
MisterGrubbs
ORD
THLR
BigJoe
GasLight
ArcticLight
Veer
LibertyArms
Cpt. Creedmoor

Last edited:

Couple deals that have I've done as buyer and seller.
These guys are good to go

TexasReaperM40-easy to buy from and on the money!
Shyty-easy sell to this individual and he did just as he said he would!

Thanks guys, Jason

KYS338 is good to go. The GAP M40A5 is absolutely beautiful. He's very easy to deal with and shipped immediately.

<span style="font-weight: bold">-1 for BMFOTP</span> Welched on a deal. Apparently I'm not the first he has done this to.

snyper is good to go. Had several transaction,all solid. Deal with confidence.

My go to go list:

Knife ... bought nxs from
h2osport .... bought spotter from
BERTMAN77MK2
mk443
bribri
fast freddy
mecher50
cz550
css
Retired5301 ...... bought scopes from
ballistic1
dtask
poke53 .....sold to
beastinisgreat
jplemieux
GBMaryland....sold nxs to
C MAC .... bought rings
eihcir6002
dtask
Five7guy
remau308
eihcir6002
rdl65
carvercalls.... trade for NXS scope
g2004..... bought NXS scope
bjay...... bought level
bitter....sold grips to

Had a smooth transaction with <span style="font-weight: bold">Aries64</span>. Fast shipping and great communication GTG member deal with confidence

Had another transaction with <span style="font-weight: bold">sturkis</span>... smooth and easy transaction....<span style="font-weight: bold">sturkis</span> is a GTG member

Had another transaction with <span style="font-weight: bold">1legmont</span>... smooth and easy transaction....Fast Shipping great communication Deal with <span style="font-weight: bold">1legmont</span> with confidence GTG menber

Had a smooth transaction with <span style="font-weight: bold">ranger1183</span>. Fast shipping and great communication GTG member deal with confidence

Recent purchase deal with <span style="font-weight: bold">Seuss</span> went smoothly all around. Very good comms.

Shooterman017 is good to go fast shipping everything was just as he said it would be. Deal with confidence.

<span style="font-weight: bold">got-socom?</span> is GTG. Fast payment and great communication.

Thank you

Gene

jerseymike is a good guy and GTG on buying from. I would definitely buy something of his in the future with no worries.

nuclabuyer is good to go. Very easy to set up payment and super fast shipping, you can deal with nuclabuyer with confidence.

RHutch is good to go. Bought an upper from him, he shipped the next day after receiving payment, and everything was as described.