• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

kcsturm (Ken) was great to deal with.
Smooth transaction. Shipped the scope right away in good condition exactly as described.
I would definitely recommend him for any future deals!

Seuss and I just completed a scope swap.
I'm very pleased with the communictions we kept.

I would/will definately do business with him again.

Thanks Seuss,
RedMan*

+1 for RedMan, great comms, quick shipping and very satisfied with the trade and my scope.
Super guy, deal w/ him in confidence.

Big +1 for wi50

Sent him the cash, he sent the goods in as advertised condition.

Thanks

Throw Rob01 on the good guy heap.
Great trade and I think I got the best end of it...
Pete

Independent #8269 is a good guy, Hi power purchase was exactly what I was expecting, great turn around time and communication! Thanks Independent

5 stars for Glen (heatseekins) *****!!!!! Two very smooth transactions, incredible shipping time, and one hell of a guy.

Doc

Guns4570 +1/A+++

A real straight shooter! Item was in better condition then described with super prompt shipment! Couldn't have dealt with a better seller. THANK YOU!

--John
theinvisibleheart

GUNS4570 is a good guy. Flawless transaction for some slightly used Badgers. They were still warm and furry.
laugh.gif

Not like it needs to be said, but Seuss is a great guy to do business with.

Great comms, fast shipping - and he's concerned about the buyer's satisfaction (rare in the gun/gear world).

Buy With Confidence!

Long Range Demon Tac Kac

Another good person to buy from. Communication was easy and concise. Shipment was prompt and received as scheduled. Received product was well protected and in as good or better condition than advertised.

Thank you Sir.

ACK

+1 for HELLBENT..

I purchased a 6004 holster from him and he communicated and shipped the item quickly. I would buy with no worries from this member...

+1 for <span style="font-weight: bold">Troy G</span> , ultra fast payment and great communication, very smooth transaction.

Also would like to give a big thumbs up for <span style="font-weight: bold">SPDGG</span> , another great buyer and a fast and easy transaction.

Thanks guys :beer: :beer:
Kirk R

bgold (Loren) just bought a set of Burris XTR Rings from me and payment was sent fast. Communication was spot on. No hesitations dealing with Loren. :beer:

Thanks again bro!

Let me add another positive vote for Long Range Demon Tac Kac.

He provided me with a lot of helpful info on the Rock I just bought from him ... and it's clear he takes very good care of his firearms.

Seporith, If he tells you something you can take it to the bank. One of the most honorable people I've done business with! And a hell of a nice guy too. A ++++

Seuss,
Sold me a scope that was in "perfect condition"
Trust this guy anytime.
Plus I have NEVER seen things packed as well as it was. Could of fallen off the truck and rollled to the door and it would of been fine.

Bought some rings from Tack-Driver .308 (Jon). Was a great guy to deal with, and communication was perfect. I wouldn't hesitate to buy anything he has up for sale. Arrived as described, and had a hell of a time opening the package it was packed so well.

Thanks again, and thanks for the positive post for me as well.

Redneckbmxer24 (Cory) is GTG.

Good transaction, good communication, great price!

Thanks!

Bill (DisplacedDamnYankeeNLuvnIt) is a fine person to do business with. Sent funds in a timely manner and was aways in contact with me. GTG.

Tony

Just had a great transaction with TOPO-sniper.
Fast payment and clear communication.

LPD5408 is good to go . He shipped my stuff before he even recieved my payment . It was as advertised and functioned correctly . Thanks .

big +1's for the following people

Dave
SlickRick0999
hofhine1
BOLTRIPPER
sobrbiker883
coyotekiller
Straw Dog
RHutch

they were all great to do business with, very fast payment, and good guys to boot.

cory

Just deal a 3 way deal with <span style="font-weight: bold">gunny & ROLEXrifleman.</span>

GREAT guys.

Thanks----JD

Bought and sold with redneckbmxer24 and dbltap45acp...transactions smooth as silk...good guys.

boba is Good to Go.
Mags were as promised and shipped quickly.

Still don't see why I need more mags but...I'm pretty weak willed.

Pete

Bought a Zeiss scope from Brian Harvey. I went up to Atlanta (Tucker)to pick it up and met him in person. Decided to have dinner and discussed a lot about guns and shooting. He even provided a few 308 and 223 1/9 twist loads to try.Thanks Brian!

He's one of the good guys for sure.
James Head