• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

redneckbmxer and ida81 are both GTG. Just picked up an AR from bmxer and a scope from ida81, both deals went very smooth and merchandise was as described.

Anything that RSR has for sale will be good to go. I've seen several of his toys and they are all flawless. If there's any problem at all with anything he'll make it known.

+1 for tschiemer.

Fair price, fast shipping, merchandise exactly as advertised and excellent communication throughout.

I would buy with confidence from this member again.

I guess this is long over due.

SPDGG- bought my A5 308- he is GTG, very easy transaction, answered all questions.

RHutch- Bought my first GAP A5- he is GTG, very easy transaction, answered all questions.

Both are nice guys

Thanks for the kind words Jhead. It was a pleasure to do business with you. Would do again anytime. Pleasure to meet, eat and converse with you.

+1's for Hooper (new foam for starlight case!) and Rambosky (starlight case & 2 presses) both gentlemen are a pleasure to do business with & accurately advertise the products they are selling/trading, both @ very fair prices!

deal with these guys with full confidence!

Bill C.

back at ya <span style="font-weight: bold">jeepone</span> ... nice dealing with you, and I appreciate your patience in waiting for me to ship to you ...

:beer:

GUNS4570 - Great guy. Shipped item rapidly. Item was exactly as represented. Responded to emails and questions. Dont hesitate to deal with this guy ! Thanks for the sale.

BIG THANK YOU to "sgtlmj" !!!

SUPER Clear Communication, Deal was as smooth as it greats. Would recommend anyone to buy from "sgtlmj". Class act, went out of his way and made sure the package was taken care of w/ proper arrangements. Product is in great condition and didnt need to worry about anything from start to finish.

110% GTG !!!

:beer:

F.T.K.

All good experiences in the trades I have had in the past few weeks.

<span style="font-weight: bold">m1marty</span> - Great to deal with. Did a FP exchange from the USMC m40a1 and went quickly and smoothly

<span style="font-weight: bold">CARRYAGLOCK</span> - FP and TG trade with him, went very well also.

<span style="font-weight: bold">A10XRIFLE</span> - FP trade as well. No surprises here, it went fine as well.

<span style="font-weight: bold">HellBent</span> - Bought a watch and an ARMS mount. Items great, and shipped quickly

<span style="font-weight: bold">300WSM</span> - Picked up a BO 20 moa base. Item exactly as described, and showed up quickly.

All great guys to deal with, even with my low post count and new forum join date.

Thanks guys,

John

Tbird911 is GTG. Paid fast and helped keep the transation moving along. You can deal with him without a worry.

lpd5408 was fast paying and great to deal with. Thank You Sir.

I just concluded a transaction w/ semperfi8. Not a high dollar amount but great communication and prompt shipment. I'd do business w/ him again in a heartbeat!

Just wanted to let everyone know that Ray from Special Operations Tactical Supply is a great to deal with.

His products are awesome and his costumer service can't be beat.

Ray thanks for the AWESOME transaction.

DisplacedDamnYankeeNLuvnIt, is good to go. Great man to deal with. No reservations.

Good transaction with stangboy555. Scope shipped promptly and in the (slightly better than) advertised condition.

+1 for Brian427Cobra Does what he says/ says what he does. Thanks for the stock.

TREEFROG is good to go!!A man of his word and a true AMERICAN HERO!Buy/Trade with confidence!THANKS to you SIR,and all our men and women serving,and ones who haved served!!Veal

rdinak is good to go. Just completed a scope trade + cash through the mail and everything went smooth as could be. Deal in confidence with him.

Thanks,
Erud :beer:

GreenMtnTac is good people! Ordered some mags from him and got them quick. Two of them weren't locking into the well and he replaced them - no questions asked!

Thanks Marv!
JV

Just traded for a Nightforce Scope with Erud. Excellent transaction-great guy to deal with.

***montana*** was fast paying and overall great to visit with on our stock deal. Thank You Sir.

Hello Guys

There is a gentle man called Eban Hall... He sold me a stock for my 700 Remington. He delivered as requested, and delivered a stock that was BETTER than he had said it was. Awesome guy to deal with... He'll get a bump from me everytime I see him post.. Thanks Eban it was a pleasure dealing with you...
my deepest respect Chris ( know as Maddawg)