• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

KWaldran12SF is GTG, I received my new NSX and it is sweet. Thanks again, you will be hearing from me soon for another, maybe two others.

This site is killing me.

Just finished buying a McMillan A2 from "CT," Great stock, fair price, good communications! Would definitely deal with Clay Tyson again anytime! Thanks Clay! Will post pics when she gets GAP'ed!! :beer:

Had a good transaction with DWood. Good communication and fast payment.

Just had a positive transaction with Hunter2001.
Great communication and speedy delivery.
smile.gif

MtGoat, (Pat) is great to deal with and the items he sold were in better shape than stated. Items were also shipped fast.

Ammo Tech

LOBO is GTG. The deal we made for the powder drops worked perfectly. Just got them today, and are perfect. Our arrangement was/is extremely honourable, and respectful.

Thank you Sir, and God Bless,

Sean.

A big thumbs up to Lt. Arclight. A flawless transaction. Of course that was to be expected. Always easy to tell the good to go guys here.

Shane

+1 for Josh-L He answered all my question and waws lightning fast with shipping. Plus the upper was in better shape than I expected. Great guy to deal with.
Mike
gunrunner99

Great transaction with BTDrygulch!
:beer:
I bought some stuff from him, items were as described, commo was excellent and shipping was very prompt.
cool.gif

powderBurnz member #7007 is good to go! We did a trigger guard swap (concerning the McMillan M40A1 trade in stocks). It could not have been a more pleasant swap, THANKS
wink.gif
!!

Chris

Special thanks to the following buyer's,I wish all sales could go so smoothly.These man are <span style="font-weight: bold">GTG</span> and would not hesitate to buy or sell to them.lighting fast payment and great commutation skills to boot! Thanks Rich

<ul style="list-style-type: disc">[*]<span style="font-weight: bold"> Lt. Arclight[*]sierra6[*]jrp3[*]jb1000br </span>[/list]

:beer:

I just completed a high dollar deal with Seuss and it couldn't have been smoother. The rifle, if anything, is better than described and shipping was prompt. From "I'll take it" until it was in my hot little hands was less than a week. Seuss is gtg.

Ok, a few of these are long overdue, but here's my list of good guys:

WR450-great trade, more than what was promised

city slicker-fast payment, no haggles

SniperCJ-so fast on the boonie hat order that embarassingly it showed up before I had even sent the payment off!

fpdsniper-sold me a Benchmade below anyone's else's costs and was super fast on the delivery!

koganinja-got some great WWI and WWII collectibles at a great price

RedMan*-awesome products, delivered fast and above expectations

scopes1-great guy, very knowledgable and gave me a hell of a deal on a trade for a GAP

J.Boyette-ok, didn't buy or trade anything with him, but has been extremely patient in answering a lot of my questions; has given me lot's of advice and I would do business with him any day of the week!

Semper Fi!

Just received my Harris Swivel 9-13 from member "Seth" in West Virginia.

Thanks for the smooth transaction and quick shipping!

A 5 star vote to you...

Matt

RSR
Lawdog734
96hog

All are GTG! They all three bought from me. They're payment was fast and communication was good. Look forward to doing business with them again. Thanks Guys!

Joe

Chad3 is good to go! Did a trigger guard swap(M40A1 trade ins) and it was super easy!

Chris

semperfi8 is good to go. +1 for communication, and a good spotting scope at a great price. Mahalo.

Scott from Liberty Optics is GTG, I got my Sekonk torque wrenches on time and it was a very smooth transaction.

Thanks, Elliott.