• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

Just completed recent transactions with three individuals I'd rate as A+++ for their sales:

* al62 (notorious Virginia gun pimp :p )
* Mildot
* Ratamojada

All sold items that were as advertised, quickly delivered, and with excellent comms.

Completed a Transaction with: BOLTRIPPER

I can NOT express how GOOD TO GO he is !!!!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ 1

Deal in COMPLETE confidence with him.

Matt M. (LEO SOUTH GA.)

I bought some used AICS mags from bosscj5.

All items were better than described
Shipped on time

Thanks!

Just got my 700p in from AL62,The Leupold scope I ordered through him also showed up in good shape.

My only issue with AL62 is you spend more then you intended, since his prices are so reasonable it removes any reason to buy inferior items. Damn you for forcing me to buy quality items!

In other words, if you want to make a purchase you will not regret, contact him.. he even put up with my bullshit.

One-Eyed Jack-definately GOOD TO GO. Buy with confidence. Purchased a USO ST-10. Was delivered VERY promtly and just as advertised.Outstandidng transaction-thank you.

KWALDRAN12SF is a great asset to the Hide.
Bought a new NXS from him. Best price I could find and great communication. Very pleased.

I recently had transactions with Modern for a set of TPS 34mm rings, Easyrhino72 for a S&B and KcInside for a Kimber Warrior. There was clear communication with all of them and I would definetely buy from them again.

I am behind-
Recent EXCELLENT dealings with One Eyed Jack,
Tactical & Suess...

but I am sure that does not surprise anyone!

Bill

Oneshootman was quick and easy to get in touch with. Rifle showed up exactly when he said it would. A+

"scouttech" is GTG !!!

Great member/guy to deal with. Super helpful, Great communication, provided all shipping info as promised. Product came just as described, VERY VERY Smooth. Thanks "scouttech"

Have a good one,
F.T.K.

ida81 is good to go. Bought a Zeiss Conquest 6.5-20 x 50mm. Packed very well and shipped in 2 days. No worries here.

:beer: :beer: :beer:

Just bought a rifle from AK264.

Nice guy and quick to ship. Made sure I had all the ifo I needed for the rifle and gave me his phone # for follow up.

Great guy all around.

david

BBeyer is AWESOME !! Sent me a book on Gunsmithing for free and it got here in record time .

USMA89 sold me a PSS barrel on the cheap and it got here today as well . Was as advertised and definitely well packaged .

Thanks Guys .

ILIKA308 is equally good to go. Payment was prompt and there were no problems at all with the transaction. I would buy from or sell to him in the future. Thanks.

These are all guys i bought stuff from in the past and present and they are all good to go

Panzer075
guns45-70
mike at csgunworks

Great transaction with Stan Owens. Fast payment , great communication,....Two thumbs up!

+1 for "mm128" Matt is 100% GTG !!!

Very fast shipping, great communication, Awesome member to deal with. Thanks again.

Have a great one,
F.T.K.

<span style="font-weight: bold">Snowpig</span> is a top notch guy and pleasure too deal with.He is GTG in my book! Thanks Joey for you prompt payment and great communication skills,enjoy you scope. Rich
:beer:

I'd like to bring to your attention Chris Bussel ("OutlawTen5"), who is a trustworthy buyer. He does what he says, and that's important to me. As we say on the Hide, he's good to go.

Once again, KRock459 comes through with conservative descriptions and fast shipping. Plus, he's just a great guy to deal with.

Just got The USO I purchased from SF340Driver.The Item was as stated, we had good communication.

Andy.

safarihunter is good to deal with. Items arrived in a timely fashion and were packaged securely.

Chris

My very first deal here on Sniper's Hide was with "One Eyed Jack". It was a PERFECT transaction.
Item was exactly as described and our communication was excellent.

Smooth deal with KRock459
It was exactly as described & in perfect condition.
Would definately recommend him for any future transactions!
Thanks again!

I got a nice set of .223 dies from Spud, S&H was less than quoted, a refund was in the box, Thanx.

Brian