• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

Hooper was great to work with. The Sig 226 I purchased from him was exactly as described.

leagle is awesome to deal with. Overnighted payment and provided tracking information. Can't ask for more than that.

Ditto for javentre. The rings were exactly as described and the item was shipped (w/tracking number) when he said it would be. Deal w/confidence.

Hate to sound like a broken record but MtGoat is gtg too. Prompt shipping, great communication and item was better than described.

Hooper recently bought a HS Stock from me and money was sent fast. Communication and transaction was flawless. Buy, sell, or trade with confidence. :beer:

45Boy --- great to deal with Very fast on payment hope you like the tent!

Straightshooter -- Also great to deal with....Hope you like your gear!!

Thanks Guys
Noah

I have to second the greast dealing I had with LEAGLE, he sent a rapid fast payment and great communication...and a very pleasent person to PM with,,,

livetohunt ---- Great transaction, very friendly and helpful to deal with. NF NXS scope was exactly as described in his post and PM's.

Azrael --- sent out a Parker Hale bipod very fast, excellent to deal with, good to go.

Another +++++1 to <span style="font-weight: bold">LT.ArcLight</span> he is GTG! Merry Christmas Todd,Always glad to play Santa
laugh.gif
Rich

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by javentre:
<span style="font-weight: bold"> leagle is awesome to deal with. Overnighted payment and provided tracking information. Can't ask for more than that. </span></div></div>Another identical transaction!

Did my 2nd deal w/javentre. Could not have gone smoother! Superb communication and fast as lightning shipping. Deal with confidence.

Just had great transactions with:

Mildot (buy)
javentre (buy)
Hooper (sell)

Thanks, guys.

I bought the GAP Surgeon .308 from LOSING NEMO.
I received the rifle today --- Its very, very nice. Ryan is a great guy to deal with. A+ / +1

Rags is GTG . I didnt even have to send him Naked pictures of Spongee or any other threatening shit to get my stuff
wink.gif

chrisj
mike128
lpd5408

All were good to deal with.

The members of SH hold to a standard of honor I wish all on the net would follow.

Don't know if this is the right place. But for anyone in the Panhandle of Florida, Land's Outdoors in Crestview, FL is a great place to order a gun. I ordered a gun through him and his distributor sent the wrong one, but he called me up to tell me he sent the gun back and that it would take another day...this was all done with overnight shipping through UPS. Well, the next day my gun comes in and as I'm looking over my new boom stick, he asks if I have everything I need for the gun...which I did, except a case. He points me over to the cases and says pick one. I told him that I had already cost him some nice change because he wasn't charging me for all the shipping that incurred...well, he comes back with.."Don't worry bout it, I'll get it out of them it wasn't your fault they screwed up." I got my gun and a free case, and the owner has some of the best customer service I could think of...that and the others that worked in the store were awesome too.

Just got 2 bipods from Azrael. Great guy to deal with. Bipods were better than I thought. Great comm and fast shipping.

Behind on my list, Davenc, Snipercj, AZsteve, RSR, Buffalo, Snipers4dummies, Thewoodsman007,and JJoplin. All have been instrumental to making great deals come through or to save me from shady deals. I would have no concern entrusting any of these guys to deal for me. Thanks to all of you, Anthony

+1 SFC Carpentier Jr. Bought a mount from me. Excellent experience. He is GTG and then some.

BLANKSGUNS

Will be back to selling mags again after the holidays. Good guy, the Glock G-17 mags work great. All feel free and were brand new.

DocB

Guys,
I bought a pack from TCTLRLD. Everything went fine no problems. I would get other items from him without a second thought.

SOTA

I bought a scope base from SniperCJ, I had a very good experience. Product was as advertised, turn around time was instantaneous, and was very well packaged. I would definetly purchase from him again.

SniperCJ had an add for a US Optics sunshade. Well I not only bought that but also an ACU boonie hat for myself. And a beautiful olivewood pen and pencil set for a buddy.

He was very patient with my questions. And truly was a pleasure to do business with.

Thanks again,
OL6

I'm overdue in posting on a few deals I've done in the past couple months, all good people to deal with -

Azrael
freeman4ever
ryu_sekai
kcsturm
Tyler Bean