• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

+10 for Mike Rock of Rock Creek Barrels. I had some questions about my barrel, and he was more than expediant about answering my emails.

The same goes for Hateca, +10

Chris

Scopes1 is GTG. Would do business with him again. He delivered an SR49-BP exactly as he said.

LEOsniper is GTG, sorry I didn't post earlier. transaction was very smooth w/great communication. Sorry again that the mail was a little slow.

Wild Bill C are GTG, super fast payment and great communication!

imechura, super speedy payment!!! no issue's I would do business again!! Thanks man

nashlaw - rifle with rings and bipod : fair dealer and pleasant and helpful.
Al61 - fair and fast, all good.

I am putting MYSELF up for a -1.

I talked with Hooper about doing a deal and I think he spent $2.32 o ngas driving over to his friends house to pick up Aimpoint. Unfortunately I did not get in contact him before he left and I sold the scope elswhere...I am a real turd as was affirmed by S&J Refinshing and Hooper himself. I only hope that by exposing myself t other potential buyers I can prevent someone else from losing even more money..perhaps something like $2.86 when fuel goes back up.

BLANKSGUNS is GTG, product just as described and shipped quickly even with PO's closing for President Ford's funeral services.

Thanks Again!
Dave

Shadow Hunter +1 bought some rings from him. All as advertised. Thanks again Bill.

A reciprocate +1 for match308 on our deal...very quick ship and the wrench was just as described...thanks.
-Rob

Marksman762,
is good to go. I sold him a base and he sent fast payment with great communication.

Chris

MATGYVER,

+1 GTG

There was a screw up at my post office. Thanks agian for helping me get this resolved. Look forward to doing business again in the future

Vu is a great guy --- shipped a tac vest before I had a chance to pay him!

Ditto goes for numberonecopper. He is a great guy. We have done a few deals now and he is good to go. Thanks!!!! ER72

2 Votes for "1Kyd 25" I bought 2 Leupold Mark 4 M3 scope & everything perfect. Jerry Great Guy to deal with!

Thanks,
BoonDocK

smokshwn is also a man of his word....
wink.gif

Al

Have had spendid dealings with the following:

ColoWyo

S&J Refinishing

B.C.

clarkK
All are GTG wouldnt hesitate to do business any of them again.

Bought soptting scope from Pilgrim. Received spotting scope in good condition. Deal with Pilgrim with confidence.

Bought a NF scope from Erud and Badger base from Vti. Both were better than advertised. I would not hesitate doing business with either of them again.

KAZ is good to go. Great payment and easy commo even though I gave him a bad tracking number the transaction went great.

Thanks KAZ, Craig

Straight foward no BS deal with IHATECA2. Definitely GG material.

Thanks Jack!

VSP968, Al is definite a GG. Stock transaction was excellent and the product was more than promised.

Thanks Al, Craig

A+ / +1 for Randy --- HateCa. Excellent Transaction. I look forward to doing business again.

Thanks, Chris

lpd5408 is GTG. Very pleasant transaction. Would be happy to do business with again.