• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

BIG +1 For <span style="font-weight: bold">scorpio30</span> for selling his M40A1 Stock here on the hide, and not on Ebay. He also apparently shipped it befor receiving my MO, great guy!

Julian

Hey Guys,
Here's another vote for USMC03. The sale went perfectly and painlessly, and Jeff was very cool to deal with. The items received were in better then described condition. I wouldn't hesitate to to business with him in the future. A++++
Respectfully,
Harry

If you get a chance to deal with Hannibal, definately take it. He was easy to deal with and shipped extremely fast. Great guy.

Shawn

I have had good transactions with the following memebers...
Doorkicker
1911fan
S&J Refinishing
RussW1911
Shibumi
kcsturm
TeufelHund
Trigger Monkey
Scottmilk9
kennisondan

+1 for RSR.

Item is as described and fast shipping. Will highly recommend.

Thanks,

ASR

Thanks ASR....Great transaction with ASR. He had super fast payment and great communication.

Had a great transaction with BART (sold him my GAP TIS). Fast payment! I'd deal with him again.

Had a good transaction with Raines, no problems..fast shipping, thanks alot.

Thank you ScottyS...very quick, would definately deal again, scale works great.

leagle sent payment quickly and paid for shipping after I shipped the pda, as I asked. GTG!

Just finished an AR10 deal w/ 81STFACP. Great guy to deal with. The transaction was smooth and easy from start to finish. I'm happy as the seller and he is happy as the buyer.

Nez is a true Gentleman. Would deal w/ him again in a microsecond.

Keith :beer:

Rolexrifleman is good to go, item shipped quickly, and was as described!

Captjordan- quick payment, one you can be confident when selling to.

THANKS GENTLEMEN

Just completed a deal with Bongos. Bought one of his Garands. Easy and smooth transactions. GTG
Also Thank You to HateCA for shipping it.

subsonic308 great to do business with did a FTF
all was as he had said will do future business..

i just took delivery of the gap ar10t from ks. he is great guy to deal with. great communication, everything on the table is all straight forward. no problem with doing any transactions with him in the future

was too quick on the trigger on the previous post.

had a great experience dealing with blanksguns. the sr25 came in as promised and as described.

Stacey Blankenship is "The Man"!
Not only did he get my order out right before he deployed, but he threw in an extra Colt 9mm subgun mag at no charge to, as he put it, "balance out the box."
Stay safe and thanks for your service.

I just completed a scope purchase from Eddie F. (he goes by eddief). A super guy to deal with. Accurate description of the scope, super quick shipping and called to follow-up and make sure the scope arrived. He's definitely one of the "Good Guys".

Thanks Eddie for a great transaction!

Phil G

Bill the Lurker is definately good to go.
I just received a rifle from him that was as good or better than described.

He was patient enough to wait till I had all funds rounded up.

Communications with him were outstanding.

Thanks Bill.

Sincerely,
Stu.

2 big thumbs up for alpine768!
2 more for nine hotel!
Sormi, thanks for the help....2 more for you!
Tspearsrph, great guy!

I'm sure I will be adding more as I remember. All great guys to work with. Thanks again!

2 big thumbs up for alpine768!
2 more for nine hotel!
Sormi, thanks for the help....2 more for you!
Tspearsrph, great guy!

I'm sure I will be adding more as I remember. All great guys to work with. Thanks again!

<span style="font-weight: bold">Jeffbird</span> Was awesome to work with . Thanks for the rifle and patience on your end .

<span style="font-weight: bold">captjordan</span> is GTG. Very quick payment, great to deal with. Five stars!

Julian

Rock1911 is good to go in my book.

Made a very large order with me, communications were excellent and funds were sent very fast.

A pleasure to do business with.

Thanks,
Stu.