• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

<span style="font-weight: bold">spoon063</span> Is GTG, I purchased an Aimpoint Comp M4 2moa and it was as described, the packaging was bombproof, Great experience.. will not hesitate to do business with him again.. Thanks for everything spoon063

-Juanjo

<span style="font-weight: bold">My GTG buyers/sellers list!</span>

New additions:

<span style="color: #000099"><span style="font-weight: bold">TeamSendIt!!! multiple purchases and sales</span></span>, <span style="color: #CC0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">xray9</span></span>, <span style="color: #000099"><span style="font-weight: bold">MEW</span></span>, <span style="color: #CC0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">ParanoidVengeance</span></span>,

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic"><span style="color: #000099">Insayn</span></span></span> times 3 purchases,
and
<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic"><span style="color: #000099">rth1800</span></span></span> times 2 purchases
<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic"><span style="color: #CC0000">ballistic1</span></span></span> times 2 purchases
<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic"><span style="color: #000099">Poke</span></span></span> times 2 purchases

11B-B4
19Scout77
110len
240b
7.62willdo
Bazgab
Bill Stoffels
bob2
Bret
CEGA
crod1972
DernHumpus
dontstrokeme
dtask
Dutch Gunny
EasyRhino72
emastrich
embalmer883
F9 WINE
ffhogue
gmac
Gun Oil
Jaeger898
Jbak
Joe2303
jrtroubleshooter
Kelvrick
kk2727
Kombar
Liberty Optics
LVMIKE
LWILLIAMS
Market Garden
MWDG3
Nightshade137
offroadr1
old cop
propulsionclimbing
RAD custom
repr308
Scimitar
seven mm
sobrbiker883
TeamSendIt!!!
Tribe
Trigger Monkey
uawman
yej0001

Thanks to you all!

<span style="font-weight: bold">chris m</span> is GTG. Great transaction all the way around. Deal with confidence.

teufelhunden is good to go. Super fast shipping, item in perfeclty described condition, deal with confidence.

Add to the good guy list: <span style="font-weight: bold">thejim2
</span>
Smooth transaction & excellent communication.

GTG

mattj is good to go in my book!

Very fast ship/updates/item better than described- thanks!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: OinCO</div><div class="ubbcode-body">mattj is good to go in my book!

Very fast ship/updates/item better than described- thanks!</div></div>

Thanks man.

OinCO gtg buyer, fast payment and a pleasure to deal with
smile.gif

RoosterShooter is Good to Go!!! Great to deal with, easy to set up payment, fast shipping, Item arrived in perfect condition. Deal with RoosterShooter with confidence.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shane45</div><div class="ubbcode-body">propulsionclimbing is absolutely good to go. Excellent transaction and would deal with again anytime!

Shane </div></div>

Right back at you, shane45. It was a pleasure doing business with you, and you are definitely one of the good guys!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: islandermyk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">+ 1 for WOMBAT2879

My first transaction through the Snipershide forum and it was a very smooth one... Thank you again for everything WOMBAT2879!!!</div></div>

+1 for GRAHAM

Very cool guy and thanks for the quick shipping man!

Purchased or sold stuff to the following with smooth transactions and good communication. Thanks

crod1972
poke53
hardhitting
delta45
~Ace~
supergage
scottieb042674
Intrepid4576
hydro556
gaspasser
Killerwaffles
DCR
bglimpse
Iloveguns
CMH
deputyonce
chucky
elkhuntinguide
mcimma
BreakBad
rookie7

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">.260Ackley</span></span> is GTG! Excellent communication, prompt shipping, and items received as described. Very smooth deal. No worries with <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">.260Ackley</span></span>.

Keith

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Aries64</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">.260Ackley</span></span> is GTG! Excellent communication, prompt shipping, and items received as described. Very smooth deal. No worries with <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">.260Ackley</span></span>.

Keith </div></div>

Guys, <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #000099">Aries64</span></span> is a pleasure to do business with. Never have I dealt with anyone who was so clear with instructions, handled their business very promptly, straight to the point, with no BS. Very smooth transaction with payment and concise instructions in a timely manner, and excellent communication. Thanks again Keith; I'd gladly and confidently do business with you again.

Dalton

JamieD is GTG
SNIPERS4DUMMIES is GTG

ASM1 is one hell of a nv dealer. He will go out of his way to put something in your hands that you will be happy with. He will spend hours on the telephone, email, text, pm, whatever you want to do until all your questions are answered. This dude is legit. He will not ask you for payment until you absolutely are 100 percent happy with the unit you are going to purchase. DAMN GOOD DUDE here gentlemen. I dont know how everyone else operates but Frankie is a class act.

Thanks again Frankie, looking forward to getting filmless pvs 14 #2 just any day now. Guys give this guy a call before you buy any night vision equipment. He will EARN your business.

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">02Silver</span></span> is GTG! Great communication, prompt payment, and very smooth transaction. Deal with <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">02Silver</span></span> with confidence.

Keith

Smooth transaction with .260Ackley - item as described and prompt communication/shipping.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SCAR123</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Pusher591 is GTG! Item arrived quick, and in better shape that i expected </div></div>

Same to SCAR123, fast payment and no BS, he is GTG in my book.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Guy Montag</div><div class="ubbcode-body">OutlawTen5 is gtg, absolutely top notch seller.

Thanks again Chris!</div></div>

Guy Montag --- Back at you as a buyer. Shoot the hell out of it!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lafayette</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Moccw is GTG - would work with again anyday. Thanks bud. </div></div>
I appreciate it. Pleasure dealing with you, hope you like your AI SKins.

Lima Bravo is GTG. Same day shipping, product was in perfect condition. Deal with confidence.