• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

Sold Goods to:

Bart - GAP TIS
DOC8531 - Redman PSC
Prospector - SMK 190s
RHutch - Seekins Rings
96hog - Forster .308 Dies
long-shot - USO SN-3 Scope

Bought Goods From:
sosicmcise - Doubled my order for FREE to make sure I was happy!

All were good transactions.

Big +1 for JVaught, took time from his vacation prep to ship, and did so with my verbal assurance funds were inbound. 110% GTG!

All of these guys are good to go!
wink.gif

Chad3
WildBillC
Switchblade45
Mike aka Scopes
Powderburnz
HateCA
fpdsniper
longrange8541
Angel of Death
jb1000br
eddieo
SniperCJ
Triad
a10xrifle
George Mac
Sean the Nailer
heatseekins
nomad
JBW#3

This is all that I can remember right now,

Chris

Purchased ammo from Pal O'Mine and dbltap45acp.
Both are GTG. Goods arrived promptly and in great shape.
dbltap45acp even tossed in some extra ammo and empty brass. Nice.

JW Precision - great to deal with.

I'll buy from John with no hesitiation- GTG with great service and prices.

ottob is a newer member but you guys deal with confidence. We had a great transaction and he is definitely one of the good guys. Enjoy the stock Wayne!

lmalterna is another good one to deal with. Thanks again for the stock and I will post pics when the rifle is done!

I.Blum is a great guy to deal with. I just got a 10x Mark 4 M3 from him and it was in perfect condition. The transaction went very smoothly.

I bought my Benelli M1 from sinister . Well shotgun is perfect. Today the wife said I got another package from sinister. I asked her to open it up. Apparently sinister was cleaning up and found a new bolt handle from GG&G for the Benelli. So he sent it along.

This is way above the origional deal. It was a pleasure to do business with him and wouldn't hesitate to do so again.

And there are plenty others out there.

Hooper - LR-308 group buy
L.London- Nightforce NXS scope, well actually someone else was handeling it for LL. But great none the less.
Brando- Sako TRG-42 and US Optics scope.

Heck I have bought pleny off of the hide. And have never been disapointed. Great bunch of people.

Sgtlmj- Just like he said, the upper was like NIB. I meet him local to do the FTF. GTG!

Brad Arnett- Me and Brand went in on the Hornady Group by. He was also from Michigan. I sent Brad my money and he ordered. I meet him local at a Gander Mnt. Very trust worthy person and knowledgeable. GTG!

Match308- Bought a neck sizer .308 die. Just like he mention, looked NIB. Shipping was one of the quickest I've received from anyone. GTG!

SRT205 and PHYLODOG are both GTG. Good comms and seamless transactions. Have no worries if dealing with either of them!

RSR

Tack-Driver.308

asm1

Timberwolf

Firefour

Hooper

These guys are good to go!!

Veal

B. Veal is good to go. Scope transaction was flawless.

Trade or sell with confidence!

Kumite is a first rate buyer. Just sold him a scope. Great communications, same day payment, Top Notch person to deal with.

Many thanks

Allenst is a excellent person to buy from. I needed his scope next day and on short notice took time out of his next morning to package the scope, pick up the wired money and ship the scope FedEx. A++++ Thanks Scott.

I'm a newb to this site but ida81 is GTG! Picked up a Super Sniper 16X with all the fixins, flawless transaction. Thanks...SKAL

rsracer65 is gtg in my book. bought a scope, base and rings. accedently ordered the wrong rings at first, he got me the right ones quickly AND didnt ding me for the wrong ones.

Thanks again rsracer65!!!

Jvicent was kind enough to send me all his .223 brass. You don't find that often anymore. I can't thank him enough!

SPDGG is more than GTG, quick payment and great communication through out the transaction. Deal with confidence!

Julian

I have had many great transactions here. Off the top of my head:

Lt Arcticlight
Pittfall
Two Shoes
Kasey
SCL
Mike CS Gunworks
Rolex Rifleman
Glen Seekins

I know I am missing at least 10 more. I will add as I recall.

Shane