• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

<span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">CCarls</span></span>

It was a pleasure doing business with <span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">CCarls</span></span>, payment was quick and reliable and I wouldn't hesitate doing business with him again.
smile.gif

No surprise here but another glowing recommendation for dealing with<span style="font-size: 17pt"><span style="font-family: 'Arial Black'">USSR and Rattlerskin.</span></span>

I purchased a Mark IV scope from Darin ( dfar ). His price and customer service are unbeatable. I'll definately do business with him again.

I bought the Multicam drag bag from Eagle1*, great comm skills, fast shipper, GTG!

Brian

<span style="font-weight: bold">300WSM </span>is good to go. I bought one of Tactical's slings from him. Fast shipping and a great guy to deal with. The sling is the shit, so Tactical gets a +1 from me as well.

Add Aries64 to the good guys to deal with!!

Good dealings with a couple of Hide members lately. 2X with Switchblade45 (BUYER) and VSP968 (SELLER AND BUYER). Men of their word, fast and smooth transactions. Thanks guys.

Billy

burneyr

Was very pleasant to deal with, provided very quick payment, would do business again in a heart beat.

USGILT

Great doing a deal with Stan Owens. Very pleased with his communication and he ships fast. Thanks Stan!

burney

Bought a NF 3.5x15-56 from:

Monte2024

Scope was top notch at a great price. Not to mention Ken is a great guy to BS with. Thanks again Ken!!!!!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NOMAD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Add Aries64 to the good guys to deal with!! </div></div>
I'm on here already but thanks NOMAD. Pleasure doing business with you!

Keith

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NOMAD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Add Aries64 to the good guys to deal with!! </div></div>Chock-up another deal for NOMAD. Fast shipping - deal with confidence!

Keith

+1 for <span style="font-weight: bold">SSG3K</span> and his excellent AI cheek screws.

+1 for <span style="font-weight: bold">LAR Dragoon</span>.
Nice price and fast ship on Glock Mags!

+1 for <span style="font-weight: bold">B_Town75</span>

Excellent commo and item exactly as described.

Thanks!

I got my base and rings from Glen Seekins today. They are great quality pieces and his customer service is outstanding. i will definately do business with him in the future.

Did a FTF on a rifle with <span style="font-weight: bold">billdavis</span>.

Good guy! paid in cash! He even does gun plumbing on the side.

Seems 1911smith is MIA. Received my PMO 7-03-07. Said he would send out a barrel, brass and bullets and pm me a tracking # no later than 7-14-07.
Haven't heard from him since.
Anybody done business with him and care to share, please pm or call me.
Thanks
Jim Findlay
509-884-1000

sgtmlj

Careful w/ sgtmlj, I left for a 9 day vaca w/ a "done deal" PM from him on a USO scope, got home to a "sorry, got one somewhere else", had my cell and never called me, not good.

<span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">clark k</span></span> is a good guy to deal with sold him a recoil pad, paid with a money order no problems!!!!
grin.gif
Would deal with again.

USGILT

<span style="font-weight: bold">NYSharpShooter</span> is good to deal with. Fast communication and accurate description. Did a trade with him and wouldn't hesitate to do so again. Thanks Alex!

+1 's to:

thorn

J.A. Hamilton

Trigger Monkey

Phylodog