• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

Chris Snow...
GTG as well! Had the item in the mail probably before he even had the money. You're good people Chris.

Aries64 is GTG. Product as described, prompt shipment, and great communications. Deal with confidence. Thanks, Keith.

krw is also great to deal with. Just completed a Mark 4 purchase and it couldn't have gone more smoothly. Although I sent Postal MO payment via Priority Mail, he actually shipped the scope before receiving payment. Risky, but sure is refreshing. Thanks, Kenny.

Right back at ya' Bill. Bill was easy to deal with. Don't hesitate to work a deal with critter_bill.

Keith

Deal with Mike464 with extreme confidence. Perfect communication and the rifle was exactly as described. Thanks Mike for a fun and great transaction.

An A+ for Shawn_W I sold him a weapon and everything went smooth. Buy/Sell with no prob with him.

Thanks again, COOKIE

Here are some big +1's to LAR Dragoon and CARYAGLOCK.

Great guys to deal with and fast shippers, even though I'm a bit slow on checking the mail some weeks.

Just completed a deal with member bulltdurb. Great communication, fast shipping, and delivered in better condition than described.

Doesn't get ANY better than that, deal with Chance in confidence.

Burney

<span style="font-size: 11pt"><span style="font-family: 'Arial Black'"><span style="color: #990000"> bulltdurb</span></span></span> is good to go, will do bussiness blindfolded with him anytime

el Divino is Good to go, His word is gold. I would not hesitate to do business again.

<span style="font-weight: bold">ac4wordplay </span>is a great seller. $400 item - got it no problem.

Here is a <span style="font-weight: bold">huge</span> +1 to leagle for a smooth transaction and awesome correspondence.

Sup beat me to it. A great, high dollar transaction. The kind that make people nervous. 2500 miles apart and we may just have well been dealing across a backyard fence. Sup is gtg +1.

<span style="font-size: 14pt"><span style="color: #3333FF"><span style="font-family: 'Arial Black'">d-a</span></span>,</span>
more of what I expected, smooth transaction, will deal with him anytime

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bulltdurb</div><div class="ubbcode-body">el Divino is Good to go, His word is gold. I would not hesitate to do business again.

</div></div>

+1

d-a

Dumapus :),

Fantastic first experience.All was conducted on a gentleman's agreement.We agreed to terms , I sent him an MO and he sent the scope.

IT is exactly the way he described and Dave provided the shipping info along w/ a securely packed piece of equipment.

Thank you sir!

Few guys I've had smooth deals with lately:

becks
bxroads
SuperSeal110
ker2222

All are straight shooters and would definitely do business with any again!

Thanks,
Erud

<span style="font-weight: bold">mx-2</span> is good to go... trade with confidence.

Just recently completed deal with Mildot...thanks for the quick shipping, couldn't be happier.

<span style="font-size: 20pt"> <span style="font-weight: bold">Seuss </span> </span>

I had another fantastic transaction with board member Seuss. He is a most honorable man to do business with and I recommend him highly!
grin.gif

Regards,
Gary

Just finished a deal with 1smalljohnson he is good to go merchandise as described and good communication.

Just finished up a scope deal with kmussack. All I can say is he is a great person to deal with and the scope that he sent was in better shape than he described. He also sent me extra accessories that were not part of the deal free of charge!!!!

<span style="font-weight: bold">egz</span> is good to go... trade with confidence.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maui5589</div><div class="ubbcode-body">+1 to SPDGG, deal with confidence! Thanks again!!</div></div> +1 "maui5589" is GTG !!! FAST SHIPPING, Thanks