• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

jasonk and curious_1 are great good to go hide members!deal with confidence..
Jose

I have done recent good dealings with:

Halfnutz (bipod)
Chris Snow (obermeyer bbl)
Steve Woods... aka thewoodman007 (customized hide fighter)

will add more as the products arrive!

SINGLE.SHOT and jccobb2 are good to go hiders.smooth transactions.

just did a trade + cash with 81sfo. went great, shipped quick

+1 for Juicehead2004. A smooth transaction for some Badger Ordnance rings. They look great. Thanks Jeff!

J. Head

<span style="font-weight: bold">tuckner</span> is a great buyer!

Fast paperwork and payment on a high end rifle.

+1 for <span style="font-weight: bold">EJH</span>. Good comms. Sent payment quickly. Deal with confidence.

<span style="font-weight: bold">Sniper 2230</span> is good to go!

Great price, fast shipping.

Scoop is GTG. Fast shipper, good commo. Scoop is a great guy to deal with.

Tschiemer,is very trustworthy and professional and is a nice person to do business with. I have had several High dollar deals with him all went smooth. Thanks! Robert I hope to have more business dealings with you in the future.

THE SENTINEL,gunman_7, and Wild_Bill are good to go hide members,all had great smooth transactions!!!thanks

Re: DHanz +1!!!!!

Add GB Maryland and SkeetLee to this list. Great Guys Great Transactions

Re: DHanz +1!!!!!

dmg308 is a pleasure to deal with. Buy/sell with confidence.

tactical45 is great to deal with. Great packaging, stock was better than described, consistent communication while pending receipt of payment and product.

Sniper 2230 is GTG! Good communication and ships quickly. Would gladly deal with in the future.

SCARSSR and sniper2230,Bauer Arms and Tactical are all good to go guys here, deal with confidence.thanks

+1 OneChance
Thank you for selling me a pair of night vision Itt pvs7b's, which you even shipped with trust to me to pay you with some payments in the next 30 days. The last time I sold OneChance some goggles and this time was on the buyer end for a pair! OneChance is A+++. Thanks for another member on the board who is great to deal with!

Had great deals with the following-

Seuss
JB1000BR
GoB
81sfo
Apollo11
cemac
308newb
palma
Tactical
ptd
bra260
Herb45b

Im sure there are a few others that I forgot. Sorry!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 81sfo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">THE SENTINEL,gunman_7, and Wild_Bill are good to go hide members,all had great smooth transactions!!!thanks </div></div>Dito for 81sfo

Some more guys that are good to go here are,
pacman1612 who mailed the goods before he got the payment!
Doug S on a FTF cash money!!smooth deal.
Ramius and hpt2k that sent funds super fast!!
thanks, Deal with confidence with any of these gentlemen.

Just did a trade with MagMan he is a a new guy but the trade was smooth gear was just like he said and shipped right away a good guy to deal witg