• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

Had some good to go transactions with Lukus, Scottx88, and velcroflyer.deal with confidence.thanks.

Also - HUGE HUGE hats off for GLen Seekins - for checking out a firearm for me and sending me his opinion!!

Good guy to work with - go buy some rings or such from him!!!

did a trade with James Garrett jr. gotta say it went very well. thanks.

CHEYTAC is GTG guys. Very smooth transaction and he stayed on top of the communication throughout the entire time.

did a trade with Jicko. all went well and everything he said was right on.

Tburkes is GTG!!! Got my pouch done despite being sick. Quick turnaround and super easy to deal with. Thanks Again.
Dave

Just want you guys know WICKEDFISH and I did a trade that was worth $4000.00 and we were both on the up and up. TOYS FOR TOYS I know he'll be happy with the trade and I am more then happy. Two thumbs up for WICKEDFISH.

Thanks Thewoodman007