• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

<span style="font-size: 14pt">Updating my good guy list;</span>
Ceylonc
Velcroflyer
Wet Charge
McNeil
Match-Grade
Qstick
invictus maneo
Hk24
juicehead2004
sno-man
Landcruiser

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-size: 14pt">New</span></span>
Big Sound Racing
Scott E White
Jim the Plumber
Kenco Arms
Russ1911
Lawrence97
JRose's buddy FLEXJEEP@AOL
hydro556

+1 for Stan....BgBmBoo awaiting arrival of goods, great contact and fast shipping. Thanks again for one hell of a deal.

Chad

<span style="font-weight: bold">+1</span> for <span style="font-weight: bold">WICKEDFISH</span> : his fast payment and good communication made it an easy transaction. Thanks.

ac

Target07 is a great guy and very open and honest to deal with. Good to go with this guy on any deal.

Bronco is A+ good to go guy. Done business with him several times. Straight forward and very honest.

gafferq2xl is good to go and great to deal with. I'm super happy with the trade we worked out, and how it went down. Most importantly, I love my new rifle! Will do biz with him again any time.

it was great dealing with <span style="font-weight: bold">omega1</span> and <span style="font-weight: bold">rooterbegger</span>+1 for both of them.

Just wanted to leave some positive feedback for Ray D. at Special Operations Tactical Supply. Ordered a magpul from groupbuy and had excellent communication and superfast shipping, couldnt ask for a better reseller,would definately buy from his site again. Thanks Ray

kyshooter338, KY338, Lead Sled.....all the same guy, he just likes to change his name a lot
smile.gif

Very happy with the transactions I had with him, several high dollar pieces and all were as good or better than described!!

Thanks!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">kyshooter338, KY338, Lead Sled.....all the same guy, he just likes to change his name a lot
smile.gif

Very happy with the transactions I had with him, several high dollar pieces and all were as good or better than described!!

Thanks!! </div></div>

Same experience with the stuff I bought from him.

Bought some AR15 Pmags from Big Thumper. Shipped priority mail too. Brand new and reasonably priced given the frenzie over 30 round mags at present. Would gladly do business with him again. Thanks Derek for a smooth transaction.

J.Head

I purchased a Noveske T-shirt from ac4wordplay

Transaction was great. He shipped out the package the very next morning, forwarded me the tracking info, and checked in when the package arrived. Very good comms all the way through.

ac4wordplay is GTG in my book.

<span style="font-weight: bold">+1</span> for <span style="font-weight: bold">VTi</span>

His fast payment and good communication made it an easy transaction. Thanks.

ac

<span style="font-weight: bold">257speed</span> is good to go . Bought some brass and it showed up in a timely manner , was well packed and most importantly was all there .

Big A++++++++ for BigSoundRacing. I receive the rings today in very good shape and like new condition. Extrememly happy with the transaction!

7mmrm is good to go we just traded mark 4's and everything went smooth products as promised and delivered very promptly.

diggler44 was excellent to deal with. We did a trade on Leupold scopes. Just as he described. Very happy, great communication.

Starting now will post all good guys here in one post.
All these guys I'd buy from with confidence they are gtg

pbgunrunner, first guy from this forum got a great deal he is gtg
WICKEDFISH
Weazer
chpprguy
tacgnut
Xman21
Gunfighter14e2
Will
Crashnrondo
DaddyRat
Vicurz
the_contract
linedrive301ft
mauritz45
willsnipe
Kenco Arms
pistolpete75
willsnipe
Parallax Offline
Hairhunter
STRICK9
Parallax
sharpeblades
Sierra6
glock10mmman
XLIV
drmarc
chpprguy
US Optics +1
Jay Seaquist
hueys66
Badger Ordance
Redman
amc
Thomas Manners
exnarc
renegade0351
HOSTIL1
slick1177
STS
Dennis_in_VA
elkhuntinguide
nashlaw
swoodz
eurosport
USMCj
Nervous
The Mechanic
Steelhead
Grumulkin
SANDRAT
ATLRoach

JRose
jeepone
MTETM
Goin'Hot
pimpgun
Dan8385
Okiecop
Policeman
jiwilliams

Fireman Ron is GTG. Rifle arrived exactly as described. Communication/response to PM's was great.

Thanks again, Chris

Drake is Good to Go. I bought a badger rail from him. Product was in great shape. Thanks and deal with confidence.

Deal in confidence with 81sfo. I bought a RRA from him and the transaction was flawless. It was great to deal w/Jose.

Phlii is good to go. Easy to work with, great communications, did what he said he would. Good sale on a NF scope.

OutlawTen5 purchased a rifle & scope from me. His payment was fast and communication was outstanding. I wish all deals could go as smooth.

Thanks Outlaw!!!

LongTines and Shakey Yankee are TOP NOTCH individuals. Pleasure doing business with you two. I am sure I am missing several folks also. I need to slow down and give them the credit due.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: diggler44</div><div class="ubbcode-body">7mmrm is good to go we just traded mark 4's and everything went smooth products as promised and delivered very promptly. </div></div>

Same to you, Sir!

It has probably been said many time before, but I want to take this opportunity to thank Donnie at Big River Tactical for a smokin' deal and great service on the purchase of my new Leupold scope.

+1 for SURGE. Got the SB 3-12x50 MTC last week in great shape just as advertised. Many thanks !!!

SA