• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

I just received a USO Canadian that I bought from turtle sniper.
It was an excellent and easy transaction. He's been a great guy to talk with. The scope was very well packaged and was in excellent condition as stated. It sure makes a difference when people care and take time to package things safely.

Thanks again, Chris

<span style="font-weight: bold">adon</span> is Good to Go.

Bought an ACOG from him in excellent condition.

Thanks sweetie.
smile.gif

Bianca

sierra6 is GTG.

I got some top shelf DD Ross(Armaggedon-proof) rings now!

<span style="font-weight: bold">mhart</span> is good to go!! He is a prime example of a great guy with only a few posts, five to be exact. I knew in the first few minutes of the conversation that he was good to go. I recently did a trade with him, my Crusader for an awesome AR-10 and it was a very smooth transaction with tons of communication. He was a fast shipper and everything was exactly as described!!

Deal with confidence!!

Thanks,
Mike aka Oneshot976

<span style="font-weight: bold"> <span style="color: #CC0000"> gear options</span> </span> is Good To Go! Very smooth transaction. Good comms. Super nice guy to boot. Deal with confidence.

Subsonic308 is GTG!!!

Bought an upper from him. Got here for Christmas!!!
Couldn't have made a fat man happier!!!

Deal with confidence!

Thanks

~Jason~

<span style="font-weight: bold">CT</span> is Good To Go! I sold a S&B 6x42 to him; prompt payment and good communication. Deal with confidence.

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-size: 11pt"><span style="color: #000099">SURGE</span></span> is a great buyer!</span>

<span style="font-size: 14pt"><span style="font-weight: bold">Tigerbikes</span></span> is a great seller!

Sold a Kershaw to horstie with excellent communication. Thanks and deal with confidence.

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-size: 11pt"><span style="color: #000099">hpt2k</span></span> is a great buyer!</span>

<span style="font-weight: bold">Pro 308</span> is gtg. great communication & quick delivery.

<span style="font-weight: bold">SCOOP</span> says what he means and means what he says! Great seller, deal with confidence.

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-size: 11pt"><span style="color: #000099">OldLeatherneck</span></span> is a great buyer!</span>

The following memebers are highly recommended to do business with:

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-size: 14pt">Mtmisfit</span></span> and <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-size: 14pt">338SAL</span></span>

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-size: 11pt"><span style="color: #000099">WICKEDFISH</span></span> is a great buyer!</span>