• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

<span style="font-size: 14pt"><span style="font-weight: bold">Updating my good guy list;</span></span>
Ceylonc
Velcroflyer
Wet Charge
McNeil
Match-Grade
Qstick
invictus maneo
Hk24
juicehead2004
sno-man
Landcruiser
Big Sound Racing
Scott E White
Jim the Plumber
Kenco Arms
Russ1911
Lawrence97
JRose's buddy FLEXJEEP@AOL
hydro556
NineMMParabellum
wildbillbjj
81sfo
NOMAD
Sniper CJ
Longtooth
Surge
Chilo

<span style="font-size: 14pt"><span style="font-weight: bold">New</span></span>
tiger222
ScottyS
Blake B
Bauer Arms

Fighthard is GTG, shipped everything out asap and was more than helpful I highly recommend him.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kooch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">+1 for 308 Newb

Great communications and fast shipping on an item that I just purchased from him. </div></div>

Right back at you, sir.

+1 for Kooch

Super smooth deal thoughout!

Julian

member "thomas" a stand up guy GTG, best job packing i have ever seen. thanks,laurence

Bought from <span style="font-weight: bold">KS</span> and would do so again.

operator45 A++++++++++

is a great person and great to work with. Shipped my merchandise extremely fast and very well packed. I wanted to show my appreciation by posting in this section... Thanks,

Ida81 and CaliShooter

Both a pleasure to deal with, items arrived quickly and exactly as described.

Another +1 for Oneshot976. Rifle was sweet, packed right, and transaction went perfectly. I'd deal with him again anytime. -A

Just completed transactions with <span style="font-size: 14pt">lpd5408</span> and <span style="font-size: 14pt">Buster</span>. They are both GTG! I would gladly do business with them again. Thanks guys.

Two great big thumbs up for <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-size: 11pt">Alabamashooter!</span></span> Thanks a bunch for the quick and easy transaction!

Another thumbs up for Alabamashooter. Did his best to get payment out fast. If he has something for sale that I need in the future I will not hesitate to purchase from him. He is GTG.

257speed is GTG for buisness guys!!

AlabamaShooter is GTG all the way. Scope is as described and packed extremely well.

Thank you.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AlabamaShooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-size: 14pt">shooter65 is GTG!</span> Great buyer, traded items were better than advertised. I would do business with him again, with no hesitation. </div></div>

Just did a deal with Thud. Great guy! Deal with Confidence.I can't say anuff good things about how this guy was to deal with.
This guy is GTG!

gunny

Just did a deal with Thud. Great guy! Deal with Confidence.I can't say anuff good things about how this guy was to deal with.
This guy is GTG!

gunny

Deal went smooth with <span style="font-size: 17pt"><span style="font-weight: bold">hangingchads</span></span>. He's good in my book from now. Thanks!

QUICKONTHEDRAW is also GTG. Bought a pair of NF rings and they were better the advertised. Thanks again.

nightowl is definitely good to go!! Had me my money order for my trigger in no time! Deal in confidence.

+1 For David Pennington, Nice Gentlemen to deal with, Deal with
confidence.