• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: darrenk75b - GTG

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: darrenk75b</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The following ate good to go:
tucker301
Crush Daddy
tuna921
shooter65
gunlove
garrett1107
krummarine </div></div>

For the record, I did not eat good to go.
wink.gif

Re: Good Guy List

<span style="font-weight: bold">adam boynton </span>and I traded bullets via the net. Super nice guy and easy to deal with. Product as described. Deal with confidence with this gentleman.

Qstick is GTG! Bushnell 4200 6-24 tactical arrived today in pretty much bomb proof packaging. Took me damned near 10 minutes to get it out. Me likey
grin.gif

Not that he needs it from me, but just for the record;

Slug is GTG! Stand up guy to deal with, have NO reservation!

Steve Speer

back @ you THT, mags were received and very fast shipping, you're alright with me no matter what these guys say

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dtask</div><div class="ubbcode-body">AlanM is GTG - great guy and very professional. </div></div>Back at ya Dtask. A man of his word.

skeetlee is GTG. Good communication and fast shipping. Do not hesitate to deal with him.

Chad

GHOSTRECON is GTG. Purchased a high-dollar item, paid fast, and great communication.

+ one for Duc. Just got the package today. Fast shipper, easy to deal with. It was a pleasure

exmr2sw is good to go. Great communication and super fast shipping. Deal with him with confidence!

HasGunWillTravel not only delivers on time, but his COMP kit product quality and attention to detail far surpassed my expectations! He's definitely one to keep around.

StealthMode223 is good to go. Great communication and easy to deal with. Do not hesitate to deal with him.

Chad

I did a trade with 81sfo and he is GOOD TO GO. Great comminucation and fast shipping on his part, item was in great condition. Thanks

-Jake