• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

Ryan B is GTG,

Deal with Confidence payment was fast and transaction went smooth.

Re: Good Guy List - idings3 -

idings3 is good people. Item was exactly what was described.

Thanks Again Barrett!

Beanland is GTG - fast shipment, great comms and the item was precisely as described

Shaneous69 is GTG. Fast payment and great communication.

Thank you Sir!

STS

Recent Deals all went well as it should.

All of the following members are GTG:
Varmint6
Huntler
Sendero_man
BountyHunter
Soberbiker883
Potterman
Reflectionsburn
bowtie4x4295

IF I missed anyone shoot me a PM and I will edit.

Thanx to all,
Pete

Brokes22 is GTG! I got a scope from Brokes and it arrived safe and sound. Comms were good and trade went without a hitch. Would deal with again.

ranger1183 is GTG - I received an excellent pistol & he is a straight shooting, honest guy. Thanks again!

Recent deals with the following-Deal with confidence.

<span style="font-weight: bold">Emergencynrse
Bill the Lurker
Sonic Sammy</span>

GoldenRod

Great deal with <span style="font-size: 11pt"><span style="font-weight: bold">GoldenRod </span>.
</span>
Lightning-fast payment for my ACOG. Good communication.

Deal with confidence.

Recent dealings with the following all went smooooth....

Aries64
Goldenrod
oneshot976

Deal with confidence,
Bill

<span style="font-size: 20pt"><span style="font-weight: bold">PM Performance</span></span>

Got my AR10 today. No issues, Good price, good seller, good guy.

<span style="font-weight: bold">macman2564</span> is first class to deal with. Very trusting and delivers what he says.

I.Blum is straight forward with every thing. Traded an AR-10 for a schmidt and bender, it's a big risk to send stuff like that across the united states and just hope he sends a scope, but he did and it's it perfect condition like he said!

Re: Fitz

I just completed a rifle purchase from Surge. The sale went off without any issues. Surge was excellent regarding communications and shipping. I would absolutely do business with him again.

STS

Please feel confident to do business with Scimitar (David Barham). His once fired brass was everything he said it was, shipping was right on time also.
David is GTG.
Thanks
Rod Davenport

us handgunner is GTG! he did a fantastic job installing a tactical knob on my fn bolt. his communication was top notch and he did exactly what he said he would do when he said he would do it!!!

Jimmy2Times is good to go!

FAST SHIPPER and the item was better than described!

A+++
grin.gif