• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

Sakoman is GTG. Items arrived as described and fast. Do not hesitate. Cody is a good guy to deal with.

Chad

Centerfire, Quick shipment, good communication.
astro, make a high doller exchange of goods. Kept good communication, everything was exactly how it was described.

Both are GTG, hold no reservations based on low post count!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bruce B.</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> doorkicker is A+++. Chris is a great guy to deal with. He is GTG.</div></div>
Back at ya!
grin.gif

Buce B. sent payment super fast and excellent communication!!!

Deal with confidence A+++

RC2125 was excellent to deal with. Ryan is a great guy to deal with. Great communication and packaged arrived very quick!

GoldenRod was excellent to deal with. His MO arrived VERY QUICKLY. Excellent communication. He's GTG.

I'm going to have to put sp260 on the good guy list. Sold me a rangefinder and was good as new, just like he described. Looks like this fellow is GTG!

Thanks Scott!

m40a3peacemaker is good to go.told me it was used,thing looked new to me!

made a deal with darkphage and it went wonderful. Everyting was received on time and was what he said it was. I would deal with him anytime.

Thanks again for a good transaction...

This is for a nearly perfect exchange from one guy to another. I received my purchase in a great time and received exately what i was told.

Thanks Darkphage you done well...
smile.gif

Ill do business with you two anytime.

Darkphage is a great guy to deal with. Everything went wonderful. Everything was prompt and precise. I would do business with him anytime.

Thanks

Curt

mbp708 was great to deal with. Everything went very smooth, and would do business anytime.

GTG in my book.