• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hueys66</div><div class="ubbcode-body">+1 for 7mmRm. He is of his word. </div></div>

Same for you, Sir!

Sonic Sammy is GTG. Paid for brass monday received it wednesday. Hard to beat that.
Thanks
Rad

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jayjaytuner</div><div class="ubbcode-body">+1 for VSP968, very fast payment! </div></div>

And a <span style="font-weight: bold">BIG + 1</span> for jayjaytuner: shipped so fast the ink wasn't even dried on the shipping label!

jv101 is a good guy. Bought some ammo and it was shipped quickly.

JCH is a good guy. Sold me a .243 barrel in a smooth transaction. excellent comms.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: radmcg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sonic Sammy is GTG. Paid for brass monday received it wednesday. Hard to beat that.
Thanks
Rad </div></div>

Same experience for me. Brass as advertised, easy payment, super quick turnaround.

I keep on forgetting to post on the GGL!

Recent transactions with Slug, Adam Boyton and Two Shoes were perfect. All three shipped very quickly with great communication. Buy with confidence from these fine individuals.
laugh.gif

WuLitian is G2G!
Fast payment and smooth transaction...

Mark at Storm Tactical was great. I only bought a couple of t-shirts from him but he responded to my PM in about 2 minutes and I got my t-shirts a couple of days later.

Just an all around great guy to deal with.

BTW, check out his "Send It" t-shirts.....badass!

Advert is GTG. I bought a bipod from him and it looked as close to new as you could get.... Deal with confidence....SmokeRolls

SULLY, is GTG, receiver shipped fast and was spotless, can't wait to start the build. would do business with again in a heartbeat. Also good communication too.

Mike

AZHUNTER is GTG.....transaction happened smoothly, deal with confidence....SmokeRolls

Bob6118 great guy to deal with,excellent communication,Super fast shipping.Definetley do business with again. Thanks

Seuss...is GTG!!!!!! Got my GAP Non-typical .308 today and it looks great!! Range report pending!! Thanks Seuss!!!