• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

Here's another great guy to deal with
glock10mmman is Good to go.

Long range dogr is %100 percent good to go. Fast shipping and went above and beyond to make sure I was happy. Nice guy to boot.

Re: A few good guys

Weasethis Is GTG +1000, very patient, we had sme issues with the post office, everythings cleared up, and i'd deal with him again in a heartbeat!

Slayer_21420 is GTG and 5x5! Great communications. Always returned emails. Stand up guy. My FIRST buy here and a couple issues w/ P.O. (ship some other way, folks!LOL)but Steve put me at ease. Thanks, my man!

Sold GAP M40A3/nightforce 3.5x15x50 to ekennedy21. Stand up guy would not think twice about dealing with him again. GTG!

I've had excellent, honest dealings with each of these fine hide members. Comm was excellent and I hope to have more dealing with other fine members in the future.

If there are some members I have missed, please remind me and I'll be more than happy to mention you (getting old and shot).

hueys66
doorkicker
kyshooter338

<span style="font-weight: bold">+1 </span>for <span style="font-weight: bold">strangedays</span>, great guy to deal with, fast shipping.

JustShootOK --- GTG! Just received the KMW .308 from him exactly as described and packaged well. Great communication/great guy.

Thanks again, Chris

Re: dvldg3166

Anyone know ChrisCape? I had a bad dealing with him and he said he was going to take care of it then no word. Thanks for anything you can tell me.