• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

dksd39 is GTG. USO 5-25 in perfect shape, shipped and packed so well the UPS dude would have had to back over it about 13-14 times to have even put a scratch on it! Thanks!!

Re: Good Guy List ldunnmobile

ldunnmobile is 100% GTG, Great packing job, very well done transaction!
Duc

Re: Good Guy List ldunnmobile

+1 for wartoys

I just finished up a flawless sale with him. Great communications and lightning fast shipping!

Kooch

Been a bit behind in the last few months. Heres some top notch guys:

tittleiiredneck = g17 barrel
crod1972 = awesome brass
Rhys = 1911 frame
dirtwheeler89 = p7 mag ( we got something else brewing too)
19Scout77 = surefires

special thanks to the following

96hog = the exclusive FFL of ROLEXrifleman

Bauer Arms = Adam, your the man.... now go find me an AI banner

and Bachelor Jack world record holder in patience only behind Tigerbikes! Thanks, the 5 cans will bring me joy

Connecticut Firearms & Tactical is GTG. Did some leg work for me, fast shipping and great to deal with.

Insert Name Here is GTG Seller. Excellent com Great price and Fantastic Product. Deal with confidence.

Thanks

I've been so busy at work and home for the last few weeks I've neglected to recognize the out standing people I've done deals with here on the Hide. I have nothing but good things to say about the follwing Hide Members.

gszeto99
inalabama
Partizan
TT223
Sharac
dagger
kwild
ChrisR
SAS Sniper
J.S.M.
Bachlor Jack
win70chris
cardog
GPSKurt

Thanks to you all.
I would deal with any of these members with confidence.

Kit

Bought a bipod from <span style="color: #3366FF">Lucks</span> ,
tons of communication and fast shipment,
100 GTG!

JL1911 is GTG bought a TIS Sling, that was "LIKE NEW". Shipped fast and didn't look like it had ever been touched by human hands.

Thanks,

Seekers

GunjunkieM24 is very G2G had a great transaction with him. He does phenomanal work on rifles. Thanks again Ben

<span style="font-weight: bold">rdinga</span> is very good to go.

When I posted I wanted to trade my Kimber Custom for a 40sw 1911, he PM'd me about one for private sale locally. After a few PM's and a phone call he went and bought the Springer Loaded 40sw and we swapped pistols.

+ 1 for <span style="font-weight: bold">JJones75</span> smooth and fast transaction, would do business with him again!!

(ECPR, deadly0311, Semper FLy) are all GTG.

These guys did not buy anything from me nor did I buy anything from them but they helped me answer some questions for customers on my barrel listing.

Thanks guys

Gene