• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

Just bought a Break from RWS. It looked absolutely great!!!

If you have not seen his work, you should take a look and give him a try. Shipping was super quick and price was VERY reasonable.

Big +1 for RWS

+1 for Single Shot

Recently bought a TAB sling from him and the transaction went ultra smooth.

Thanks again,

Ben

<span style="font-weight: bold">Tigerbikes</span> is good to go, quick and painless trade transaction.

<span style="font-weight: bold">I had a GREAT trade transaction with <span style="font-size: 14pt"><span style="color: #000099">sobrbiker883</span></span>.</span>

rtfmah is good to go guys....he bought my M40A1...I got a quick payment (for a LARGE amount) Check was good and the buyer made good on all things....I would sell to him again in a second too.....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sobrbiker883</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And a happy trade conluded with <span style="font-weight: bold">chpprguy</span>!! </div></div>

back at you!
smooth trade, thanks again!
Andy

I just finished up a deal w/ shootone. Awesome transaction and a good guy to do business with.

Thanks,

Steve.

Another +1 for Diggler44, I'm not even stateside and he took my word for the condition of my equipment. Great guy!

gszeto99 is good to go I just bought a stock from him and the stock was in perfect condition as promised and transaction was fast. thanks again gene

Another +1 for CUT RIFLED. Bought a fluted SS .224 barrel out of his personal stash. Thanks Paul for smooth transaction.
J. Head

<span style="font-weight: bold">lowlytech</span> is GTG! Brand new member that just joined and we've already done a high dollar deal. No worries!

Keith

Just purchased a stock from 8up. Painless transaction. Kept me well informed and when it arrived it was exactly what he described in his ad. GTG

back at ya bigboss! Received payment in no time flat. Put that stock to good use.

Just a quick note here +1 for Fortis, I bought a Tikka new tactical bolt handle!! Will post pics soon.

Doug Kelley is GTG. Did a trade deal with him. Good communication, fast shipping, and item was as described. Deal with confidence. Best, Nick-

Nick W. is a great guy to deal with. Our deal couldn't have worked out any smoother!

This was my first time trading expensive items and Nick W. is very trustworthy man.

sinister is great, he just sold me a stock for a Colt SP1 rr I've been looking for some time now. The stock is like new and I really cannot put into words how much this hooked me up.

Thanks David

A bunch of guys I've done deals with lately. All gtg.

chpprguy +1
al1gator +1
Stockton +1
eevilweevil +1
ArcticLight +1
diggler44 +2 did 2 deals back to back.
jakeleg +1

Don't hesitate to do business with any of these guys!!

<span style="font-weight: bold">KNIGHT11B4</span> is GTG. Bought his ACOG and it was new as described, shipped fast, and supported with great comms. He's the real deal at the sharp end of the spear. Deal with confidence.

Thanks, Ryan.

old cop is a good guy.

An outstanding guy that I would not hesitate to deal with again.

Thanks for the conversation and great transaction.

Cheers,
Andrew

<span style="font-weight: bold">GoB</span> is GTG!. I just completed a smooth purchase from him (LNIB Harris BRM-S w/PodLoc). Phong shipped Priority Mail promptly and I received item as described. Deal with confidence.

Keith

jeffbird is GTG. He helped me out with some brass that I couldn't find anywhere. He kept in contact and shipped promptly.

David

<span style="color: #000099"><span style="font-weight: bold">+1 BIG THUMBS UP & THANK YOU to "desertfox01". </span></span>

Top Notch & GTG !!!

Thanks Again & Have a great one,
FTK

308skinner is a good seller, quick shipping and item was as advertized, would buy from again anytime

macman2564 is a great guy to deal with...fastest shipping to AK I've ever experienced.