• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

captjordan is A OK. We did a rifle deal and he rolled up with cash in hand, had a good talk about the deal. Would do business with him anytime. hgr2

Another good transaction with MtGoat. Great deal, excellent communication, fast shipping/ Good to go.

Heres to one great transaction with <span style="text-decoration: underline">Smudaaar</span> and his FFL, James at MOA Shooting Supply.

Yesterday, I bought an excellent GA Precision Remington 700 308 in an AICS 2.0 from Ohiofarmer. He is GTG. I hope to get out to the range by the end of week. I'll leave a report later.

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #CC0000">Sig22940</span></span> is GTG did a good trade an fast shipping!!! Not bad for a new guy
wink.gif

Ghogs Nightmare is good to go, just took the package out of the mailbox. If anyone needs any tips on packaging make sure you ask Ghogs Nightmare. Thanks

Recon762 is good to go. We did a Leupold Mark 4 trade for each others scopes. Great communication all around and very quick shipping. Would deal with again anytime.

Bought a built lower from LightFoot w/ zero BS. Fast and honest guy to do business with.

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #6600CC"><span style="font-size: 11pt">cowbuyu </span></span>is an excellent buyer.
Great communication & fast payment.</span>

<span style="font-weight: bold">Just did a trade with <span style="font-size: 11pt"><span style="color: #6600CC">KnabstrupperUSA</span></span>, he is good to go!</span>

Fibonacci is A OK in my book.
Deal went smooth with fast shipping and good communication.

~John

Jander, Grand, 1000yards, Chpprguy all <span style="font-size: 20pt"><span style="font-weight: bold">GTG</span></span>

<span style="font-weight: bold"> <span style="color: #FF0000"> Grand</span> </span> is GTG deal with confidence
smile.gif

Back atcha Steve.

bigsteve is GTG. Easy to deal with, quick payment, good guy.

Just wanted to give two shout outs:

One to Lisa at Rifles Only: I inadvertently ordered a TAB sling with swivels instead of flush cups and not only did they accept a switch, she mailed out the replacement before I had even shipped out the mistake order so I could have it before Christmas.

Second to pistol pete here on the forums; I bought a knife from him the other week and he kept me informed on the shipment and the knife was exactly as described here. I'm a noob the site and it's been great to deal with such fantastic folks.

Da-Law-Dawg is GTG. Good communication, item exactly as described, and quick to ship. I would not hesitate to deal with him again.

Thanks again.
Dave

Just completed a transaction with <span style="color: #FF0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">dlc356</span></span>. Super smooth transaction, fast to pay and excellent commo throughout the entire transaction. Deal with him in total confidence.

Thanks Dave!

+1 for Hitman. Excellent service and went above and beyond to help me out with an issue. Thanks bro!. Jeff.