• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #CC0000">Sig22940</span></span> is GTG did a good trade an fast shipping!!! Not bad for a new guy
wink.gif

Just wanted to give two shout outs:

One to Lisa at Rifles Only: I inadvertently ordered a TAB sling with swivels instead of flush cups and not only did they accept a switch, she mailed out the replacement before I had even shipped out the mistake order so I could have it before Christmas.

Second to pistol pete here on the forums; I bought a knife from him the other week and he kept me informed on the shipment and the knife was exactly as described here. I'm a noob the site and it's been great to deal with such fantastic folks.

Just completed a transaction with <span style="color: #FF0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">dlc356</span></span>. Super smooth transaction, fast to pay and excellent commo throughout the entire transaction. Deal with him in total confidence.

Thanks Dave!