• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

@74gtf100 is GTG! Honest and trustworthy, great communication, very fast shipping and packaged with great care!!

@Henok is 5 stars. Purchased Steiner M5xi scope - Perfect (as-new) condition, great communication, well packed, next day shipped out. Even did the little extra to put a new battery in it. Pleasure to do business with.

Bounty hunter is gtg. Fast shipping and arrived as promised.

@shakemandril is good to go. Communication was great, packaging was perfect, and delivery was fast. Description of item was slightly misleading, because he sent me more bullets than I paid for! I'll gladly do business with him again. Great seller.

Reactions: shakemandril
@223ai is GTG! Honest and trustworthy, great communication, very fast shipping and packaged with great care!!

Bought a stock, everything was exactly as advertised - perfect!

Reactions: 223ai
GrandpaDeadLegs is a great guy to deal with. Great scope at a great price. A+

DetroitRearView is a great seller to deal with! Scope arrived in record time, is exactly as described, and was fairly priced as well. Transact in confidence!