• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

Specopsbrooklyn is an honorable guy, and I would not hesitate to deal with him in the future. However, I hope to never sell something via Pay-Pal again – what a chicken shit operation.

Enjoy your AE, Jerry.

-Malcolm

Couple guys that are GTG

<span style="font-weight: bold">J.Boney </span>
<span style="font-weight: bold">Cinch </span>
<span style="font-weight: bold">7mmRM </span>

Just purchased a stock for barry. Practically new. Great guy to deal and shipped immediately. Would do another deal with him for sure.

Captain

CaptainChaos51 good man to do business with. Good communication, Nightforce as described and super fast shipment. +++++++

<span style="font-weight: bold">Cigarcop</span> is GTG. Buy or trade with confidence.

I've bought several significant value items from Hide members.

Recently had my first 4-figure transaction with Mohonri and everything went well. Quick shipping, good communication, and no drama.

Jamesb74 is GTG. Fast, smooth and excellent communication. Thanks again.

All of the following are good to go. Quick payment and smooth transactions...deal with Confidence:

<span style="font-weight: bold">TV66
BigThumper
Iflylow
Adam Boynton</span>

Just finished up a very good purchase with gszetto99. I would not hesitate to do business with Gene again.

737SHARK super fast shipping and product as described.

331v8 - fast payment on large purchase. Not many posts but a man of his word.

both these boys are GTG !

david

Gilly is A OK with me, had a great transaction on a Scope with him.
~John

Thanks jtice for purchasing scope. Jtice is gtg in my book fast pmt everything went smooth

M40A3peacemaker IS GTG, Makes it to easy to spend your money

My Good Guy list:

Ida81
propulsionclimbing
oneshot976
10one
tackleberry
rocker
fatboy
spr1
Bauer Arms
Bill the Lurker
Kevin Deaton
Phylodog
Mcoop8
COfox
Deadly0311
fourgunner
djw442

strictlyRUM is good to go. Payment was fast, sent priority mail, sent me the tracking number; I couldn't hope for a smoother transaction.

Thanks Jason.

Marlin Meadows - WICKEDFISH = POS

Marlin Meadows - WICKEDFISH get's an F- for the transaction I just ended today. He sold me a 77/22 with a cracked stock and said that he couldn't refund my $$ because he needed it to "pay his taxes"!!!!

If his taxes/bills are all paid up, you might get away with a decent transaction but beware; HIS bills come WAY before his PRINCIPLES!!!!

What a royal POS......
mad.gif

Re: Marlin Meadows - WICKEDFISH = POS

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Nebraska</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Marlin Meadows - WICKEDFISH get's an F- for the transaction I just ended today. He sold me a 77/22 with a cracked stock and said that he couldn't refund my $$ because he needed it to "pay his taxes"!!!!

If his taxes/bills are all paid up, you might get away with a decent transaction but beware; HIS bills come WAY before his PRINCIPLES!!!!

I have pics of this stock and will explain the whole situation to anyone. I have done my best to satisfy this guy with no joy. Enough said. WICKEDFISH

</div></div>

<span style="font-weight: bold"> <span style="color: #FF0000">ffhogue </span> </span> Purchased a rifle from me and was great to deal with, Fast payment, Easy Communication... <span style="font-weight: bold">GTG</span> in my book