• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

@Bootsncoots is GTG.

Fast replies. Good pics. Updates each step of the process. Unit arrived exactly as expected. Couldn't ask for a smoother transaction.

Reactions: Bootsncoots
Charliedontsurf is legit. Prompt payment sent as soon as he committed to buying the item.

Would do biz with him again for sure.

SCOPEBROKER is great. I'm not sure if I allow to post feedback for merchant ? But Scopebroker is good. Reach out to them if you need scope or whatever related. I recently got a Tangent Theta through them, I can tell you, John would give you the best pricing, free shipping too. He can also get Accuracy international parts as well.

@81sfo is GTG. Great responses, fast. Everything arrived exactly as expected. Excellent transaction.

Chris

I've had transactions with the following people and all of them are straight shooters and I have had no issues dealing with them. After putting this list together, I realized I spend way too much money on firearms and accessories.

@Piper907
@lrkcs332
@flynlow3
@derdang0317
@Bub
@Brownie38
@Bryan W M
@Random_Scrub
@Sniperwannabee
@Jclaudesanders
@smchop
@jordan0317
@mx711yam
@StealthOwl
@Mxridr
@HillBilly_Sniper
@gunn317
@JWG284
@snbyiggidy1
@tcamel4
@tsu45
@bschneiderheinze
@AF_TT
@rocketscience
@86chevy
@aac_shooter
@Curt1521
@mrscotty123
@Estes640
@fiveshotdot
@jmsdad
@reich10
@elwarpo

WVC1119 IS GOOD TO GO!

Purchased a Vortex optic from me. Paid immediately. Great communications.

True pleasure.

WVC1119 IS GOOD TO GO!

Purchased a Vortex optic from me. Paid immediately. Great communications.

True pleasure.

Did a trade with vash522 today and all went smoothe. Easy to deal with, showed up early, deal with confidence.

@M8541Reaper Likewise! Great to work with. Super fast communication, item description was spot on and shipping was lightning fast. Great guy to buy from.