• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Goodbye Tucker Carlson

Ok see your way out then. Thx.
Hmm, you sound a bit cunty......trouble with the ladies.....or gents lately?
It's OK if you'd like to share with the group...😃

Did I touch on a sensitive nerve?
Maybe you should go back to watching your favorite Fox News channel while bent over with your pants at your ankles and continue taking it from Fox News and Co… make sure to keep this mental image in your mind every time you have Fox News on.

:) :) :)

Last edited:
Maybe you should go back to watching your favorite Fox News channel while bent over with your pants at your ankles and continue taking it from Fox News and Co…

AD7954FF-2ABB-4D5E-B3D6-F0E606DB6521.gif

Electronic vote switching and "the kraken" was always a red herring. Intentionally made viral for this exact intention. To discredit any legit concern regarding election integrity or the election results.

The complete disregard for various state laws that allowed sec of states to enact "policies" during the pandemic circumventing established state election laws.

Things like mailing a ballot to 10s of millions of registered voters, and no verification for who is filling them out.

Harvesting, paying for votes, just par for the course...but look over here....lmao.

Oh well...

Maybe you should go back to watching your favorite Fox News channel while bent over with your pants at your ankles and continue taking it from Fox News and Co…

Ahh definitely a lost tourist. This isn’t a “Fox news” fan club corner of the net. We pretty much hate everyone. Watch out or you might learn something. There are a lot of guys here much more advanced in cognitive development and rational thought than you might suppose. So take your “not overly burdened with ideas” small derrière back to Fudd Cental. Mmmk?

Tucker’s shenanigans cost FOX almost a billion dollars, with more to come. Whoever hires Tucker next better have a huge legal war chest to light on fire. So, unless Tucker has at least 787 million usd sitting in his personal bank account that he is prepared to light on fire, he probably learnt his lesson about spewing BS without proof…

Truth be told, no one here would ever let those Fox News anchors represent you on air in public if it was YOUR money and YOUR company on the line…

True the Vote just spanked Konnech for sending data to the Commies.

Dominion would have lost their case but embarrassed a lot of people.

Fox would have made more money fighting Dominion than they’d lose in the suit. And Dominion would never have gotten another contract. And everyone expected this.

This is not about dominion but another case of spineless leadership at the highest levels and a lack of will to fight.

What Murdoch did and fox did was fight a rear guard action to preserve the status quo of the rich morons running things. Old doddering fools will eventually go away.

This is refreshing as it draws the lines clearly.

What most folks do not realize is that after the 2024 census the Red States will gain from 15-20 seats in congress and the resulting electoral votes. Add to this the emerging young black vote and the increasing conservative hispanic and Asian community.

Dominion and all the other vote counting firms will get hauled into congress. Add in a shitty loss to China and they will be lucky to not hang from the lamp posts.

jesse watters apparently not hosting his show tonight. i guess maybe they don't want to air his opinion on it?
you might think tucker was part of the problem (he admitted this himself), but he still forced liberals to see themselves.
Watters has been off since his wife gave birth two weeks or so ago.

Cancelled my Fox Nation subscription today. In comments as to the reason, I told them they were corporate propagandists all in on the "Great Reset." They helped rig the 2020 election by calling crucial states early and the only people they had worth listening to were Dan Bongino and Tucker Carlson.

Edit: Forgot to say my sign off was: Fuck you and fuck Joe Biden.

Last edited:
Maybe you should go back to watching your favorite Fox News channel while bent over with your pants at your ankles and continue taking it from Fox News and Co… make sure to keep this mental image in your mind every time you have Fox News on.

Majority of this site is more "Ruby Ridge" mentality than that of "Fox News". I always like when people talk shit on this site, as they learn who their "Huckleberry " is pretty damn quick.

I don’t watch Fox or any MSM news. But I did watch Tucker on other venues. Glen Beck made an open invitation to Tucker to join him. That would be fun to see!

haha, saw brian stelter on pbs news explaing tucker....lol

• Haha
Reactions: Devildog
That’s why I think Musk would be a good fit. I watched the Carlson/Musk interviews and Musk seemed to be extremely comfortable with Tucker.

In fact, if I was a betting man…….. :unsure: ;)
I guess Elon could back him financially for a project but I’m not sure how much sense it makes. Again, most web producers have built their show into what they are today after years of work. I think most content creators own the means of production on their own shows and the deals they strike is simply for distribution - could be wrong about that. Seems like Candice is the only exception to that rule.

After Crowder exposed the Daily Wire doing the bidding for big tech, I wouldn’t be excited about that partnership. But they could pay the tab for sure. Blaze could pay for a contract and production but again, it would be tremendous overhead to make that show - not sure it makes sense for Blaze - probably does.

I think Tucker investing in himself and signing a sweetheart deal with Rumble for distribution, and have some content behind a paywall would be the best outcome for viewers. Network television is a dinosaur and ultimately I think this is a great move. Who actually believes anything they see in mainstream media? Safe and effective, insurrection, and on and on.

Reactions: Threadcutter308
I guess Elon could back him financially for a project but I’m not sure how much sense it makes. Again, most web producers have built their show into what they are today after years of work. I think most content creators own the means of production on their own shows and the deals they strike is simply for distribution - could be wrong about that. Seems like Candice is the only exception to that rule.

After Crowder exposed the Daily Wire doing the bidding for big tech, I wouldn’t be excited about that partnership. But they could pay the tab for sure. Blaze could pay for a contract and production but again, it would be tremendous overhead to make that show - not sure it makes sense for Blaze - probably does.

I think Tucker investing in himself and signing a sweetheart deal with Rumble for distribution, and have some content behind a paywall would be the best outcome for viewers. Network television is a dinosaur and ultimately I think this is a great move. Who actually believes anything they see in mainstream media? Safe and effective, insurrection, and on and on.
Elon is not your friend. Remember, he is only “rich” on the backs of the American middle class by ways of the scam labeled “carbon credits” he is a snake.

You sound upset....let me pour you a drink....
Screenshot_20230321_091720_Facebook.jpg

Fox has never been anything other than what it is today. Beck was canned because he got cavalier with his Jew references and guess what the Murdoch crew are…

You can be a WASP and be as alt-right and racist as you like, but you start shitting on the religion of your paymasters and you’re done.

Now, I don’t know if Murdoch worships anything other than money, but I’m pretty sure there a small group of highly effective and sensitive Mediterranean dwelling folks to who don’t give a fuck for free speech if it means Jew-bashing and they’ve probably told ol’ Rupert what’s up.

Somebody has no clue and that somebody is you.

Glen Beck was all about love and devotion to Israel and worshiping the Jews and was totally twitterpated about Israel and the Jews.

I just don’t understand why folks here are not more angry. Given what Fox News has admitted to and settled, and what Tucker has been saying in private versus what he sells his audience publicly… we have been lied to and it is just spineless to take that lying down.

Fox News and Co basically lined up its audience and punched them in the mouth, and you are supposed to just take it???

Fox News and Co basically cuckolded its audience, yet folks remain loyal, return on bended knee and beg for more like an abused spouse with nowhere else to go…

It’s embarrassing…

I just don’t understand why folks here are not more angry. Given what Fox News has admitted to and settled, and what Tucker has been saying in private versus what he sells his audience publicly… it is just spineless to take that lying down.

Fox News and Co basically lined up its audience and punched them in the mouth, and you are supposed to just take it???

Fox News and Co basically cuckolded its audience, yet folks remain loyal, return on bended knee and beg for more like an abused spouse with nowhere else to go…

It’s embarrassing…
Dude, nobody gives a fuck about FOX. People just want to know why the best guy they had is no longer employed.

Sure, I think there are all kinds of avenues out there, including those that you outline.

We may be witnessing (or about to witness) a tectonic shift away from the traditional MSM and over to more "homegrown" media. Let's hope so.

I just don’t understand why folks here are not more angry. Given what Fox News has admitted to and settled, and what Tucker has been saying in private versus what he sells his audience publicly… we have been lied to and it is just spineless to take that lying down.

It’s embarrassing…
If you've read thru this thread and still think it's about Fox, you should be embarrassed....yer letting yer fellings get involved. Get some tissue and dry those eyes.....and maybe some lotion.....

It’s embarrassing…

giphy.webp

It’s embarrassing…
Big mike? Dat you?
309BDD28-A82A-49C7-8107-EBCF84CDC339.jpeg
F8A2D37E-588D-4653-96AB-05E6BC209EE2.png
E5EE1F10-8ABB-48B7-B3FF-C8A71C7E0FF1.gif

Elon is not your friend. Remember, he is only “rich” on the backs of the American middle class by ways of the scam labeled “carbon credits” he is a snake.
If he’s not our friend then that would mean Starlink’s sole purpose isn’t to bring high speed internet to network deserts and SpaceX isn’t just trying to take civilians on a ride to the moon? The Boring Company doesn’t just want to dig subway systems in urban environments? What could world governments want with that kind of technology 🤔

all kidding aside, you’re correct but I do enjoy the troll job he’s doing right now.

Ahh definitely a lost tourist. This isn’t a “Fox news” fan club corner of the net. We pretty much hate everyone. Watch out or you might learn something. There are a lot of guys here much more advanced in cognitive development and rational thought than you might suppose. So take your “not overly burdened with ideas” small derrière back to Fudd Cental. Mmmk?

Outstanding!
thanks-awesome.gif

If you've read thru this thread and still think it's about Fox, you should be embarrassed....yer letting yer fellings get involved. Get some tissue and dry those eyes.....and maybe some lotion.....

Yeah, I dont get the emotional fragility. Not to mention getting that invested into what any major media or media actor has to say these days...its hilarious. People like this need a small dose of healthy cynicism IMO...

None of these paid actors are your friends.

But hey, even if I dont agree with the truth, its still true, eh?

I wonder if its time to tell the story of the little bird that waited late to fly south......

To everyone that don't want me repeating redneck parables.
Just cause Elon got you out of some shit, don't mean he is your friend.

It’s embarrassing…

I'm not "taking it"
I haven't watched Fox News in nearly a decade now.
You have misread this room worse than Bud Light misread who buys their beer.

Big mike? Dat you?
Make up your mind. Thus far, I have been called lost, tourist, glowie, agent, Big Mike…

Maybe I should impersonate Tucker, which should be easy - just spew baseless conspiracy theories to trigger the masses, then tell them how you are the only one who can fix it…

Wait, I think that is someone else… :)

Make up your mind. Thus far, I have been called lost, tourist, glowie, agent, Big Mike…

Maybe I should impersonate Tucker, which should be easy - just spew baseless conspiracy theories to trigger the masses, then tell them how you are the only one who can fix it…

How about tranny? You’ll never be a real woman. You do not pass. Your friends make fun of you behind your back.

69A5107D-D31A-4277-98AB-4BA833EB39A1.gif

Meh, this dude spent his entire wad in like 4 to 5 posts...funny at first, decent attempt, but...

Movin on.

Reactions: Bender

Holy shit dude....just fn stop...

Nah not really, I should thank you!

Bless your heart......you sound vaccinated.

Fox News is dead to me.

I did not always agree with Tucker but I always felt he was a voice worth listening to. He was one of the few on legacy media, I could stomach. I have been watching him since his bowtie cnn days.

Unfollowed Fox on twitter and deleted their app. Fuck Fox News!

What most folks do not realize is that after the 2024 census the Red States will gain from 15-20 seats in congress and the resulting electoral votes. Add to this the emerging young black vote and the increasing conservative hispanic and Asian community.
The 2024 census?