• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Goodbye Tucker Carlson

This hits the nail on the head. Follow the money and power.
Just don’t talk about the massive coincidences when you find out.
F0D386A8-C470-48A6-8612-DCC7F58EFAE6.jpeg

I have to say. The idea that both Tucker and Lemmon got canned at the exact same time, is just too much of a coincidence for me. Something is going on here.

Also, both seems to have pissed off a lot of women. Coincidence? Did Murdoch and At&t cut a deal to dump their two most controversial figures?

Is At&t looking to acquire Fox? Rumor has it, Murdoch kicked Tucker to the curb because he wants to sell and he thought Carson too much of a liability.

Something stinks to high heaven, with this most unlikely of coincidences…….

I have to say. The idea that both Tucker and Lemmon got canned at the exact same time, is just too much of a coincidence for me. Something is going on here.

Also, both seems to have pissed off a lot of women. Coincidence? Did Murdoch and At&t cut a deal to dump their two most controversial figures?

Is At&t looking to acquire Fox? Rumor has it, Murdoch kicked Tucker to the curb because he wants to sell and he thought Carson too much of a liability.

I like that theory better than the idea that they were getting rid of him since settling with Dominion.

Also, watch "2,000 Mules" by Dinesh D'Souza.

I know he is bad news because of his march to Transhumanism.
Off topic but it’s the pit. Musk’s pursuit of Transhumanism/AI reminds me of the movie Minority Report and the Pre-Crime initiative to provide Safety and Freedom by throwing out the constitution in favor of an all knowing/all seeing revolutionary technology.

Tucker should stay away from corporate overlords such as Musk he doesn’t need him he’s already established.

Quote from the movie clip:

”And now Pre-Crime can work for you. We want to make absolutely certain that every American can bank on the utter infallibility of this system and to ensure that which keeps us Safe, will also keep us Free. Pre-Crime it works.”

Reactions: Bender
Off topic but it’s the pit. Musk’s pursuit of Transhumanism/AI reminds me of the movie Minority Report and the Pre-Crime initiative to provide Safety and Freedom by throwing out the constitution in favor of an all knowing/all seeing revolutionary technology.

Tucker should stay away from corporate overlords such as Musk he doesn’t need him he’s already established.

Quote from the movie clip:

”And now Pre-Crime can work for you. We want to make absolutely certain that every American can bank on the utter infallibility of this system and to ensure that which keeps us Safe, will also keep us Free. Pre-Crime it works.”

From Tucker's interview, I'd say Musk is anti-transhumanism. Also, Musk has a palpable fear about him and it ain't about the toy, that is ChatGPT. Musk knows there is a real AI presence, in a Google/Microsoft/US Gov datacenter, somewhere, that is being used to collect every data bit that is transmitted on the internet, and is being used to bridge the gap between computers and the human mind. Yes, "pre-crime", is part of that. I have no doubt this type of AI real and in ongoing development by both men and itself.

Reactions: JR_77

“Monday morning, Fox News cut ties with the most popular host on cable television. According to the Los Angeles Times and other so-called news outlets, Rupert Murdoch, the founder of Fox News, decided to oust Carlson partially because of a discrimination lawsuit filed by Abby Grossberg, a former talent booker on “Tucker Carlson Tonight.” Grossberg claims she was bullied and subjected to anti-Semitic remarks while working for Carlson.

It’s a familiar pattern at Fox News and across corporate media and America. From Roger Ailes to Tavis Smiley to Bill O’Reilly, the misbehavior of men and/or allegations of disgruntled female employees are used to dislodge men from positions of influence.”

Reactions: Holliday

“Monday morning, Fox News cut ties with the most popular host on cable television. According to the Los Angeles Times and other so-called news outlets, Rupert Murdoch, the founder of Fox News, decided to oust Carlson partially because of a discrimination lawsuit filed by Abby Grossberg, a former talent booker on “Tucker Carlson Tonight.” Grossberg claims she was bullied and subjected to anti-Semitic remarks while working for Carlson.

It’s a familiar pattern at Fox News and across corporate media and America. From Roger Ailes to Tavis Smiley to Bill O’Reilly, the misbehavior of men and/or allegations of disgruntled female employees are used to dislodge men from positions of influence.”
They are all bad but I would say Fox wasn't the worst , I don't believe they had electronic locks on their office rape doors like Matt Lauer.......

From Tucker's interview, I'd say Musk is anti-transhumanism. Also, Musk has a palpable fear about him and it ain't about the toy, that is ChatGPT. Musk knows there is a real AI presence, in a Google/Microsoft/US Gov datacenter, somewhere, that is being used to collect every data bit that is transmitted on the internet, and is being used to bridge the gap between computers and the human mind. Yes, "pre-crime", is part of that. I have no doubt this type of AI real and in ongoing development by both men and itself.
Oh bro, you have ZERO idea.
It is so much more than you can possibly imagine.
Datacenter spying directed ONLY at domestic.....oh yea, we dun gots that.
The men and women who work for the Domestic Surveillance Directorate are Americans first, last , and always. Each employee is required to take a solemn oath to support and defend the United States against all enemies, especially domestic.

READ THAT SHIT.

Y'all bypassed the video I posted on the last page.
WATCH THAT SHIT.
Tucker says it all....about the few who run the world, about the media being nothing but a propaganda machine....etc etc etc and so on.
You will think of Tucker a whole shitload higher than before if you watch it.
He held nothing back, straight up, in yo face.

Reactions: tomcatmv
Make up your mind. Thus far, I have been called lost, tourist, glowie, agent, Big Mike…

Maybe I should impersonate Tucker, which should be easy - just spew baseless conspiracy theories to trigger the masses, then tell them how you are the only one who can fix it…

Wait, I think that is someone else… :)
You mean like the liberals......

Doc

They both got fired because “women” wanted them gone. FULL STOP.

You can delude yourself all you want but this demographic force is gaining steam and has been for a long time. More and more we are becoming a gynocentric society. Men’s roles are to support and shill for that Marxist Matriarchy. Men better wake the hell up.

Megyn Kelly can’t go on enough about Don Lemmon being a misogynist. The right is perfectly willing to jump in on this game. Conservative women are leveraging this new game. Women finally gained enough momentum to put their foot on the neck of a gay black male and that should give you a clue about what is going on here.

The difference is, that I they created a alternative media powerhouse with Tucker and done him a favor.

Lemmon with go on to the obscurity he deserves. From day one, I called him out as an untalented diversity hire. I never changed my position on that.

More analysis here.

The board of directors gets what it wants most of the time. When the BoD is composed by the investors, its gets what it wants ALL the time. Period.

It’s been a fight against evil for a while.

Those that can not see this are the blind useful idiots.

I honestly don't think women played any role in Tucker's situation.

Last edited:
Reactions: eca7891
Millionaires many times over?
Money and too big for the company to control with an up and coming underling in the wing.
Beck went off the res when he called the Kenyan a racist and started exposing the behind the curtain actors.
O'Reilly pushed it and they decided to cut bait before he went to the Beck level.
I was surprised they gave Tucker as much rope as they did. They have been grooming Jesse Waters to take his spot.
The dominion bs is nothing but a tax write off. A billion dollars for a company worth more than a hundred billion doesn't even matter.
The NFL proved that the fan bois will be back. How's that old saying about any news is good advertising? CNN and the rest of the lame stream media were talking about Fox. How many of those viewers are turning on Fox news to see what is happening there?

As I predicted, now released tapes of Tucker are circulating with him engaging in the unfathomable crime of calling a girl “yummy” (even though he quickly admits that he was joking and has never seen the woman). Also another comment where he jokes about a “post menopausal” audience members ( it seems he may be doing an impersonation of someone else.) .

So unfathomable crimes for men now are:

Saying older women are past their prime (Lemmon) in response to a woman (Niki Haley) talking about men ( esp. Trump) being past their prime.

Quipping (off broadcast camera) that a women, he (Tucker) has never met, is “yummy”

Doing an impersonation of someone while mentioning “post-menopausal” female audience membership.

Now juxtapose this against what is said and shown tearing down men daily. How men are portrayed in commercials and sitcoms etc. Simps deny this is happening because they know they are complicit. Without these simps this could not happen……..Well you just keep tucking.

IMG_9504.jpeg

Reactions: Doctorwho1138
As I predicted, now released tapes of Tucker are circulating with him engaging in the unfathomable crime of calling a girl “yummy” (even though he quickly admits that he was joking and has never seen the woman). Also another comment where he jokes about a “post menopausal” audience members ( it seems he may be doing an impersonation of someone else.) .

Saying older women are past their prime (Lemmon) in response to a woman (Niki Haley) talking about men ( esp. Trump) being past their prime.

Quipping (off broadcast camera) that a women, he (Tucker) has never met, is “yummy”

Doing an impersonation of someone while mentioning “post-menopausal” female audience membership.

Now juxtapose this against what is said and shown tearing down men daily. How men are portrayed in commercials and sitcoms etc. Simps deny this is happening because they know they are complicit. Without these simps this could not happen……..Well you just keep tucking.

View attachment 8133670
You left out Tucker being videoed while on a cellphone telling someone how Fox streaming service sucks; and they haven't done anything to fix it....should be a crime of humanity calling out the employer's company for shit service. 😱

*Best I could do for an improvised sarcasm font.

I doubt it has anything to do with social shit. It’s about dollars. He cost Rupert $800mn. That doesn’t go down well with Rupert or his Kabal.

Here is an article from 2020 that ties one of the current board members of Staple Steet Capital (owner of Dominion Voting) with both Clinton, Bush, communist China, and George Soros. If it involves China then it involves Biden as well. I bet it goes much deeper. All these evil mother fuckers play together. This took 10 minutes of digging. About 5 minutes more than it took to figure out the covid hoax. I don't need to look at shit like this to know corporate america and the players in the US gov't are not only corrupt criminals but murderers and psychopaths. This is for some of the slower and lazy ones among us (most). If you wore a mask for any reason and still back the blue while believing in the system, this is for you.

Reactions: Bender and BurtG
I doubt it has anything to do with social shit. It’s about dollars. He cost Rupert $800mn. That doesn’t go down well with Rupert or his Kabal.
Except, Tucker was not among those who made legally relevant allegations against the voting machine companies. One of the recent hit pieces designed to separate his former audience from Tucker shows his disdain for Sidney Powell's cockamamie claims and specifically for Trump himself.

What got Tucker axed was criticizing the hand that fed him i.e. Fox, the controlled opposition within the global propaganda machine.

The whole voting machine discussion was the shiny object to distract people from the real problem. If the steal was facilitated with code, there would have been no need for stopping the counting due to broken pipes and other "emergencies", no need to cover windows, and no jumps in the graphs of the total tally. Rigged machine code would have achieved the goal insidiously and continuously.

Now, if you want to exploit the broken chain of custody that the mailing of unsolicited mail-in ballots presented, that's another story. Before Covid, mail-in ballots had to be requested by a registered voter whose eligibility was confirmed and their signature recorded. The returned mail-in ballot had a number, barcode, whatever, to tie it back to the request and allowed the confirmation of authenticity via the signatures.

Under the guise of the 'rona emergency, several battle ground states changed their procedure and mailed out unsolicited ballots to essentially everyone. (Several of my colleagues received and showed multiple ballots, received from states they had previously lived in). That change of procedure was contested but there was either not enough time to stop this or the courts sided with the cheaters because it fit their political agenda. Long before the results came in, anyone with half a brain knew which side would benefit from the 'rona emergency measures.

To insert a bunch of pre-printed ballots into the count, you need to first figure out how many are needed because there is the risk of busting the total count of possible votes. Hence the disruption of the counting in the middle of the night and the drawn-out counting never seen in previous elections. Then, you dump the needed number of ballots into the system and nobody can verify their validity because no record of application for mail-in exists and no recorded signature either. The statistical impossibilities left as evidence are not a big risk knowing how stupid and apathetic the electorate is and how many RINOs wanted to get rid of the Orange Man.

Then, knowing that it is next to impossible for your true opponent to prove this insertion in due time, you claim that everything was kosher since nobody found evidence (because it was "legal" to have votes without chain of custody). If you were really smart, you would not have gone as far as claiming "The most secure selection ever" because anyone with two brain cells to rub together will understand that the addition of unsolicited mail-in ballots can logically never increase the security of an election.

Add to this the concerted and well funded effort (400MM Zuckerbucks plus unknown additional dark money) to "get out the vote" in reliably blue districts and you know how we got, with the "most votes ever", a sock-puppet with a pathetic approval rating.

Last edited:
You haven't been paying attention. Blackrock owns a large share of Dominion and a large share of Fox; they sued themselves to get Tucker fired.
Yes. I’m aware. That’s why it’s got fuck all to do with social or feminist shit and everything to do with money and the idiocy of the fraudulent election that dipshit Tucker pushed, while he full well knew it was bullshit.

I’m not paying attention… lol.

They both got fired because “women” wanted them gone. FULL STOP.

You can delude yourself all you want but this demographic force is gaining steam and has been for a long time. More and more we are becoming a gynocentric society. Men’s roles are to support and shill for that Marxist Matriarchy. Men better wake the hell up.

Megyn Kelly can’t go on enough about Don Lemmon being a misogynist. The right is perfectly willing to jump in on this game. Conservative women are leveraging this new game. Women finally gained enough momentum to put their foot on the neck of a gay black male and that should give you a clue about what is going on here.

The difference is, that I they created a alternative media powerhouse with Tucker and done him a favor.

Lemmon with go on to the obscurity he deserves. From day one, I called him out as an untalented diversity hire. I never changed my position on that.

Yeah yeah more suffering from suffrage

F1908F8F-C779-43D7-8EDA-8A2BAA748B59.jpeg

View attachment 8133670
"It puts the lotion in the basket."

• Haha
Reactions: eca7891
Except, Tucker was not among those who made legally relevant allegations against the voting machine companies. One of the recent hit pieces designed to separate his former audience from Tucker shows his disdain for Sidney Powell's cockamamie claims and specifically for Trump himself.

What got Tucker axed was criticizing the hand that fed him i.e. Fox, the controlled opposition within the global propaganda machine.

The whole voting machine discussion was the shiny object to distract people from the real problem. If the steal was facilitated with code, there would have been no need for stopping the counting due to broken pipes and other "emergencies", no need to cover windows, and no jumps in the graphs of the total tally. Rigged machine code would have achieved the goal insidiously and continuously.

Now, if you want to exploit the broken chain of custody that the mailing of unsolicited mail-in ballots presented, that's another story. Before Covid, mail-in ballots had to be requested by a registered voter whose eligibility was confirmed and their signature recorded. The returned mail-in ballot had a number, barcode, whatever, to tie it back to the request and allowed the confirmation of authenticity via the signatures.

Under the guise of the 'rona emergency, several battle ground states changed their procedure and mailed out unsolicited ballots to essentially everyone. (Several of my colleagues received and showed multiple ballots, received from states they had previously lived in). That change of procedure was contested but there was either not enough time to stop this or the courts sided with the cheaters because it fit their political agenda. Long before the results came in, anyone with half a brain knew which side would benefit from the 'rona emergency measures.

To insert a bunch of pre-printed ballots into the count, you need to first figure out how many are needed because there is the risk of busting the total count of possible votes. Hence the disruption of the counting in the middle of the night and the drawn-out counting never seen in previous elections. Then, you dump the needed number of ballots into the system and nobody can verify their validity because no record of application for mail-in exists and no recorded signature either. The statistical impossibilities left as evidence are not a big risk knowing how stupid and apathetic the electorate is and how many RINOs wanted to get rid of the Orange Man.

Then, knowing that it is next to impossible for your true opponent to prove this insertion in due time, you claim that everything was kosher since nobody found evidence (because it was "legal" to have votes without chain of custody). If you were really smart, you would not have gone as far as claiming "The most secure selection ever" because anyone with two brain cells to rub together will understand that the addition of unsolicited mail-in ballots can logically never increase the security of an election.

Add to this the concerted and well funded effort (400MM Zuckerbucks plus unknown additional dark money) to "get out the vote" in reliably blue districts and you know how we got, with the "most votes ever", a sock-puppet with a pathetic approval rating.
Precisely. Beer flu was to keep people home. And I agree, you did not have to hack Dominion. See "2,000 Mules" by Dinesh D'Souza.