• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Goodbye Tucker Carlson

Fox News is dead to me.

I did not always agree with Tucker but I always felt he was a voice worth listening to. He was one of the few on legacy media, I could stomach. I have been watching him since his bowtie cnn days.

Unfollowed Fox on twitter and deleted their app. Fuck Fox News!

His CNN days were actually pretty entertaining. Watching him and Paul Begala/James Carville debate eachother on Crossfire was pretty damned good.

Sure, I think there are all kinds of avenues out there, including those that you outline.

We may be witnessing (or about to witness) a tectonic shift away from the traditional MSM and over to more "homegrown" media. Let's hope so.
The shift has been happening for quite some time now but Tucker could take it “mainstream” - depending on where he lands. Most blaze and daily wire live streams for big events crush network news viewership. Crowder gets more views on his morning daily show (on Rumble) than the network television late night shows.

Millennials and GenX consume
News differently than the baby boomer generation. The average demographic of a Fox News viewer is 68y/o white male which should tell you that the majority of conservatives are not Fox News watchers. 75mil+ votes in 2020 tell you that much. I would guess that the majority of conservatives have found alternative news sources especially in the last 3 - 5 years.

Electronic vote switching and "the kraken" was always a red herring. Intentionally made viral for this exact intention. To discredit any legit concern regarding election integrity or the election results.

The complete disregard for various state laws that allowed sec of states to enact "policies" during the pandemic circumventing established state election laws.

Things like mailing a ballot to 10s of millions of registered voters, and no verification for who is filling them out.

Harvesting, paying for votes, just par for the course...but look over here....lmao.

Oh well...
Ok, but if you are right, then Trump and his team intentionally planted the kraken dominion narrative to benefit the deep state’s ability to circumvent elections? For that to be true, Trump would have to be secretly pro-swamp. They hate him too much for that to be true.

Somebody has no clue and that somebody is you.

Glen Beck was all about love and devotion to Israel and worshiping the Jews and was totally twitterpated about Israel and the Jews.
Uh-huh.

Tell me about those Luciferians some more. I love it when you talk madman…

I’m hoping this is the reason he parted ways.. things got weird after that one night of j6 video
That is part of it. Murdock fired him or had someone fire him actually. He didn't like how Tucker covered J6 and there was some other things Tucker said in emails that he didn't like.

How about tranny? You’ll never be a real woman. You do not pass. Your friends make fun of you behind your back.

View attachment 8127566
But… Bender… Bendy… that’s what you said about me….😢

You are such a manslut. Wait til I tell your husband. I’ll laugh while he beats you silly.

I had no clue he was important , maybe to people of lesser value ?

You might be thinking of Victoria Nuland talking about the biolabs - that was an affirmation under oath. The nuclear stuff is based on a DOE letter.
I know the biolabs were. I think something recent was about nuclear.

I could be wrong.

2TvmoNEP76jr.png

Last edited:
Looks like our enemies on the other side saw Tucker as an HVT/HPT and targeted him with lawfare to support one or multiple lines lines of effort they have going now or plan on initiating.

i feel their’s a lot going on, it’s going to be really interesting from here on.

Are you taking exception to the link I posted or to the fact that, unlike you I have a life outside of commenting on forums?

View attachment 8127937
There have been alot of old accounts that have been popping up with low post counts. Alot of those accounts post some inflammatory things. Make them seem glowie. That is what is being brought up. Now if you are who you say you are, it's not a hacked account, and you're not glowie, then you're fine.

Looking at your post history you don't follow the regular glowie pattern. Also this is the Bear Pit. Things are looser and crazier here than the other sections. Bear Pit requires a thicker skin. So chillax. You've now been warned.

He has also been here since 2007. He has about 10 times that amount of posts.

Read this for more context.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Bender and BurtG
I honestly thought about this yesterday but couldn't imagine Tucker accepting that. Also, apparently Tucker was paid out his contract so theoritically isn't suppose to work for the duration of the time of the contract.
I've seen that as well. If true, Tucker may not actually be able to work as an "On Air Personality" until his contract is up.

However, a CEO position is an entirely different situation. It would probably be fought in the courts in Tucker's case, but I really don't think that an ex-employer can legally/rightfully interfere with an ex-employee's efforts to find and secure a job.

I think there's more than enough difference between being an On Air Personality and a CEO, assuming he doesn't do videos of himself. I think as long as he stays out from in front of the cameras until his contract expires, he'll be fine.

We'll see though. :unsure: ;)

I've seen that as well. If true, Tucker may not actually be able to work as an "On Air Personality" until his contract is up.

However, a CEO position is an entirely different situation. It would probably be fought in the courts in Tucker's case, but I really don't think that an ex-employer can legally/rightfully interfere with an ex-employee's efforts to find and secure a job.

I think there's more than enough difference between being an On Air Personality and a CEO, assuming he doesn't do videos of himself. I think as long as he stays out from in front of the cameras until his contract expires, he'll be fine.

We'll see though. :unsure: ;)
I think the image is fake news. I cannot find any reference to Elon hiring Tucker to be CEO, and in fact I think that might be a retarded idea.. this is Elon's response to the calls to "hire tucker"

I think the image is fake news. I cannot find any reference to Elon hiring Tucker to be CEO, and in fact I think that might be a retarded idea.. this is Elon's response to the calls to "hire tucker"

Yeah, understandable that there are a lot of rumors flying.

Personally, I think it would be a great thing. That, or Tucker partnering up with O'Keefe.

If Tucker has to sit out his contract, he's gonna need a place to camp and keep things warm until he lands a new talking head gig.

Reactions: impactaddict
I think I’d like to see Tucker and Lemon commit seppuku or be forced to fight to death with rubber dildos. Something painful humiliating and hilarious.

The winner would be forced to change both gender and political affiliation.

In Tuckers case we’d need to confirm his actual gender as I’m not sure what the fuck that turkey necked cuntflap actually is.

But this subject....
This highly controversial subject.....
Was worth your time.

View attachment 8127946
I generally click on the "New Posts" and that one actually caught my eye because it was the first I'd heard of it. I don't trust anything from MSNBC so I did my own search and found the link directly from Fox News that I posted. I'm still not sure what a Glowie is but I've been visiting the site since I joined. I just don't respond very often. Or should I say, I don't respond like it's my job.

I think I’d like to see Tucker and Lemon commit seppuku or be forced to fight to death with rubber dildos. Something painful humiliating and hilarious.

The winner would be forced to change both gender and political affiliation.

In Tuckers case we’d need to confirm his actual gender as I’m not sure what the fuck that turkey necked cuntflap actually is.
2862E0D5-A7A0-4CD8-827C-8FD9ABFCB219.gif

Was this diatribe suppose to insightful or funny? You can call Tucker many things but gender ambiguous isn’t one of them. Nice try though

I honestly thought about this yesterday but couldn't imagine Tucker accepting that. Also, apparently Tucker was paid out his contract so theoritically isn't suppose to work for the duration of the time of the contract.

With a net worth between 300 and 400 million, I hope he can get by.

Last edited:
Reactions: Doctorwho1138
Well, here is the real reason why he was shitcanned.
It's a short video but so very enlightening.
I suggest watching before this is taken down.....because this is not a common video of Tucker.

Look mate, you might convinced Tucker’s a girl, but then you might hang out with ugly girls. On neither account, am I.
When you don’t have a point always go to the ole liberal playbook by pulling out the ad hominem attack, so very intelligent and insightful. But remember I am not the one obsessed with his mom’s and dad’s dildos and you obviously think about them a lot. Probably peg yourself whenever you’re bored. All of this says more about you than the subject at hand.

2TvmoNEP76jr.png
*When Carlson figured out it’s the Jews.

AB4DFCF4-9E1F-4A1C-87AE-2BA2B9DEE682.gif

View attachment 8127980

Was this diatribe suppose to insightful or funny? You can call Tucker many things but gender ambiguous isn’t one of them. Nice try though

Let him be....he is projecting again.
All people like him only know; dildos and cuntflaps and....... here, this guy sums it up:

Rusty trombones....thats the one

so turns out hostile or toxic work environment is a trigger for lachlan murdoch.
also, christmas decorations caused a hostile work environment. :unsure:

2TvmoNEP76jr.png
This hits the nail on the head. Follow the money and power.