• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Rifle Scopes Got my first Steiner scopes just now. These are HUGE!

Nutro

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 15, 2011
Austin, Texas
I recently picked up 2 Steiner MIlitary 4-16x50 Illuminated G2 Mildot and finally got to remove them and play with them. Wow is all I can say. I am blown away by the glass.

The scopes actually have a few flaws in the finish fresh out of the box but I don't mind. I just wish Steiner was still doing the free Binoculars with purchase. Oh well.

These things are friggin' HUGE! When I first opened the box, my reaction was WHAT THE FUDGE and then my wife walked in and said "DAMN THAT'S HUGE!" and I made a joke.

One of the batteries is dead but the other lights up. VERY impressive illumination on this thing. I think this scope is too big for my MEGA MKM rifle.

Will post pics.

Haha that's the same thing I said when I got my 4-16... I was like "HOLY CRAP THIS THING IS HUGE". It was big enough that I contemplated returning it... but after looking through it... nope, this baby aint going anywhere.