• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Got my U.S. Optics SN3 in today, pics added

69daytona

Private
Minuteman
Apr 9, 2009
Sacramento,Ca
I will post some pics tomorrow but what a nice scope and besides a little dusty I cant find anything wrong with it except a dead battery for the retical Illumination. came with a factory 4"sunshade with the factory honeycomb killflash and all the caps and some butler creek flip up lense cover.
Killer deal for 1100 bucks. Cant wait to get some rings for it and mount it on my 300 RUM and go play.
SDC148271.jpg

SDC148261.jpg

SDC148221.jpg

Re: Got my U.S. Optics SN3 in today

Thank you for sharing your joys and excitement over you new/old scope. I'm sure you stroked it lovingly when you got it.

Be sure to clean off the dust, before you take pictures of your new treasured possession.

Also we expect a full field test. With pictures of it sitting on your rifle, and such.

Because:

Ichers-2.jpg

sn3 for 1100 bucks, gave it away.

I just had to post a recent experience with USO customer service about a week ago. I thought I was having a problem with my scope, they ended up shipping me an expensive item to double check something without even charging me first... even though I volunteered to pay for it. Turns out it wasn't the scope, it was another issue, had nothing to do with USO, but wow what great CS! Thanks USO... and Becky over there as she's shipped me countless things to different addresses as I kept moving around a few months ago!

Why would you post that you only paid $1100 for this scope? Is it to add insult to my injury? Is it to rub it in?

Seriously, good deal on a good scope. Enjoy.

Those are extremely rare scope rings. I made those many years ago to try to see how low I could get a scope. Those mounts are all wire EDM machined out of a solid chunk of 304 stainless.

Hang onto them!
John III

In that case... I'll give you $50 for the rings
laugh.gif

Nice scope, good buy

75 for the rings! heh

Let me find one for 1100.00. I'll rub it in for days. You guys will run me off in a hurry! Nice scope.