• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Governor Whitmer in Michigan just banned motorboats.

From our Representative. People laugh at us in Michigan. Our problem could turn into your problem....
92474C3B-DDFB-4E2B-AD74-449A341B09E2.jpeg

She promised to fix our roads but got pissed when we voted down a $.45 a gallon tax increase on gas to do so...

She’s trying to get in with Democrats on a higher scale. Part of why she was offered to speak for the state of the union address. We suspect she’s looking to move to another level. Maybe a baby Pelosi

And almost all of that money if it even went to the roads (lol, not a chance) would have gone to almost exclusively to the Detroit area. Way to screw the rest of the state and I live and work in that part of the state.

Reactions: FishinGuns
And almost all of that money if it even went to the roads (lol, not a chance) would have gone to almost exclusively to the Detroit area. Way to screw the rest of the state and I live and work in that part of the state.

Read this. Plan B to us not wanting a tax hike

• Angry
I live in Grand Rapids now and really like it, it sticks that the east side of the state dictates how the government runs.
I had a lot of fun in GR when I lived there.

Once the mold is made these will be going out en masse to every mailbox in the country side ( with some random material to prevent the Rona).

Attachments

• Official_Anonymous_Mask.PNG.png
    Official_Anonymous_Mask.PNG.png
    73.3 KB · Views: 24
When I lived in MI it was Grand Haven/Spring Lake and I went to school at GVSU. Before going back to college I worked in Muskegon. After graduation I moved to Columbus, OH for work.

Of all the places I have lived MI was one of my favorites.

That area sounds familiar :giggle:

Reactions: Adam B and Mwalex
I live in MI. In the Yoop

Yup we can’t go fishing in a boat with a motor

Yup we can’t go to our camp or other houses etc

What else can’t we do???

Every store with 50,000 sq ft had to close off all their departments that sell paint, flooring, gardening or lawn equipment etc.

So if you go to menards or Walmart the shelves with all the seeds for planting your garden are all roped off with caution tape.

Oh, your also limited to buying 2 gallons of milk at Meijer etc. Meanwhile they are having local farms dump it in ditches due to restaurants/schools etc not being open an having “to much”

That all said I still absolutely love where I live and wouldn’t give it up for anything. Being Democratic as a state does suck but only one county (Marquette) in the UP ever votes Dem. All others are republican and our LEO’s have our backs on any anti gun shit etc

View attachment 7296748View attachment 7296749View attachment 7296750View attachment 7296751
Amen brother! I live in the metro hell hole, but my best time is spent in the conservative portions of our state. As far as gun laws go, I think we are more fortunate than most... for now.

She’s trying to get in with Democrats on a higher scale. Part of why she was offered to speak for the state of the union address. We suspect she’s looking to move to another level. Maybe a baby Pelosi

I refer to her as satan’s daughter. Pelosi is Satan’s bitch. Hillary is Satan’s mother.

So yeah, Pelosi’s baby works!

Her state employees may back her but lucky for us our local LE is comprised of guys who grew up and still live here.

There’s also a vote every 6 years to renew the Sheriff Dept operating millage. Not siding with the voters would be a sure way to the Michigan works unemployment line

Sheriff put in the local papers that as long as he was sheriff there would be zero infringement on the 2A. That was just after Sandy Hook. And while working for him or as a citizen I can attest to the fact that he is as solid as they come. Retired Marine Officer as well.

Unfortunately he’s retiring this year after putting in a great run and fighting for our Dept every inch. Sheriff is elected so I’m hoping the replacement is as good.

Ok sport. You have addressed me before. No need to do it again. This virus has infected a small fraction of 1% of the population. You go right ahead and bow to your saviors. You owe them your life it seems.
You still have not given even a shred of an answer to what you actually achieve with your 'defiance'.

If someone were to order a ban on AR15s or whatever, I am all for ignoring that order because you, I, and everyone else who disobeys the order keeps the hardware for another day. So there is a gain even though, on paper, our freedom is gone.

If someone does not wear a respirator during an asbestos cleanup because he is afraid to bow to the OSHA or the boss man, I would not give a shit. That guy gains nothing other than the risk of asbestosis, mesothelioma, etc. However, these diseases are not contagious, so he is not putting other's lives in danger for his zero (or negative) gain.

You OTOH do put the life of others's at risk and increase the time of lock down. So, WHAT IS YOUR TANGIBLE GAIN for your reckless and asocial behavior?
Who are you in this scenario? The little bitch who makes everyone's lives harder or one of those who actually put bullies and wannabe tyrants in their place?

The .016% of the US population who have tested positive as of today is only the tip of the iceberg. We did not test everyone, so who knows how big that iceberg is. The smaller it stays, the sooner we get back to work. It is really that simple.

There is a savior I bow to and owe my life to but he is not from this Earth.

Her state employees may back her but lucky for us our local LE is comprised of guys who grew up and still live here.

There’s also a vote every 6 years to renew the Sheriff Dept operating millage. Not siding with the voters would be a sure way to the Michigan works unemployment line

Sheriff put in the local papers that as long as he was sheriff there would be zero infringement on the 2A. That was just after Sandy Hook. And while working for him or as a citizen I can attest to the fact that he is as solid as they come. Retired Marine Officer as well.

Unfortunately he’s retiring this year after putting in a great run and fighting for our Dept every inch. Sheriff is elected so I’m hoping the replacement is as good.
get your name on the ballet.

You still have not given even a shred of an answer to what you actually achieve with your 'defiance'.

If someone were to order a ban on AR15s or whatever, I am all for ignoring that order because you, I, and everyone else who disobeys the order keeps the hardware for another day. So there is a gain even though, on paper, our freedom is gone.

If someone does not wear a respirator during an asbestos cleanup because he is afraid to bow to the OSHA or the boss man, I would not give a shit. That guy gains nothing other than the risk of asbestosis, mesothelioma, etc. However, these diseases are not contagious, so he is not putting other's lives in danger for his zero (or negative) gain.

You OTOH do put the life of others's at risk and increase the time of lock down. So, WHAT IS YOUR TANGIBLE GAIN for your reckless and asocial behavior?
Who are you in this scenario? The little bitch who makes everyone's lives harder or one of those who actually put bullies and wannabe tyrants in their place?

The .016% of the US population who have tested positive as of today is only the tip of the iceberg. We did not test everyone, so who knows how big that iceberg is. The smaller it stays, the sooner we get back to work. It is really that simple.

Your last statement is our common ground.
The rest is just stupid. Keep believing what you are told to believe. Look at the photo I posted. Does it look like these people are concerned of this virus? This isn’t the virus thread anyhow. Let’s leave this to Michigan.

Last edited:
Another thought for you michiganders......file a recall on her ass.

Living in wisconsin, i am a proponent of annexing everything south of I90 and letting illinois have it. Right after we seize the UP from the trolls. Shut the bridge down, or even take it down and sell it for scrap. That’s what should happen.

Living in wisconsin, i am a proponent of annexing everything south of I90 and letting illinois have it. Right after we seize the UP from the trolls. Shut the bridge down, or even take it down and sell it for scrap. That’s what should happen.

This has gotten over 100k signatures in the last 2 days. Hopefully it will go somewhere.

There are petitions. I signed several during the Virginia gun control stuff we just witnessed. As well as the one posted above for MI. I’m very serious when I say she is looking to become everyone’s problem. So if we get rid of her, most likely in election, watch out for what she may run for next.

As to your Wisconsin idea almost everyone of us says the same thing. There’s always the talk of becoming our own state. There was a recent poll going around as to which city would be the capital and that was voted on by people who haven’t got a clue as to what actually goes on and chose Marquette MI, the only democratic city/county during trumps election. So that would just be more of the same with less funding etc

Wayne, Oakland, Macomb and Kent county (which have the major cities like Detroit) have about 4.5 million people. There’s about 9.9 million people total in MI. 311,000 in the UP. Wayne county alone is 5.6 times the population of the entire UP.

One major thing here that really effects us is voting on wolf hunting. When the feds allow it that is. In the UP we have a decent amount of wolves that kill cattle. We want a wolf season. Goes to a state vote. Gets destroyed without 3/4 of the population in Detroit even needing to get off their couch. They don’t have the issue down state but they control the laws.

That’s why we elect complete fucking idiots. Two of those counties alone control 1/3 of the votes and make up a good portion of the people living off the dems free promises.

That’s enough ranting from me guys. Again I’ll say all this aside I really live in Gods country. Rifle season is treated like a holiday. We’re all about helping each other out and drinking beer. We can also shoot guns anytime we want, have great fishing (currently from the shore) and enjoy a healthy dose of some awesome changes in weather.

Just pay attention if her name comes up at higher levels. Don’t get fooled by the BS that was getting put out during the fix roads/state of union speech time.

You're swallowing the government lie hook, line, and sinker. You have to uproot the last little bit of european left in you.

You're swallowing the government lie hook, line, and sinker. You have to uproot the last little bit of european left in you.
I think the issue is more that I have been educated in different countries and various disciplines and learned to reason from first principles. First principles are facts, axioms, and natural laws that are undisputed and not subject to political bias or agenda. AOC may argue with e=mc^2 as you would expect from someone who values her version of 'morality' over being factually right. However, if she hits a phone pole in her car, Einstein's / Newton's laws and not her opinion are ruling over the final outcome. Any knowledge that survived decades, centuries, or even millennia undisputed weighs more in my analysis than what the current government recommends. If there is agreement, fine but otherwise I stick to proven facts and solid logical connections.

Yes, the tyrants in our governments are milking this crisis for all they can but that does not change the biological facts of contagious diseases, the physics of air filtration, or the anatomy of our lungs. I see no point in buying a ticket for a lottery with no prize other than a .1% to 2% chance of death and an even greater chance of permanent reduction of vital capacity. (Even the more risky choices in my life, like cave diving or flying small airplanes in remote areas are nowhere near these odds and actually provide a gain)

When the first unofficial videos came out of Wuhan, I hoped that China would be able to contain this and that the virus would have a preference for the local climate and population. Then came the travel restriction while the official statement still was "No problem here". That's when I assumed that the horse was out of the barn and stocked up on more food and PPE. No crazy hoarding, just what I need for a couple of months. I ignored the official bs about masks not working and when the lock-down orders finally came, there was no need for change in my life at all. Right now, .gov and I are on the same page as far as prudent behavior is concerned but that may change when we get 'ordered' back to business. I feel sorry for the restaurants, sports venues, bars, etc. but they have to get by without my patronage for a while.

That being said, I am looking forward to a wave of lawsuits and voter backlash against the heavy-handed tyrants.

Last edited: