• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Range Report Gravity Ballistics "Taylor'd" to YOUR Home Range

Enough Said

Staff Sergeant Taylor
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 10, 2005
    Anchorage, AK
    I want to work with you to design a Gravity Ballistics Worksheet that is built to suit your home range. I understand that not all home ranges are perfectly laid out with targets at even yard lines every 100 yards. Therefore, I will design you a sheet that will make it simple. You print and start gathering data, with multipliers that will match your next target. Any center fire rifle - any cartridge. (Super-sonic only)

More efficient - You utilize less ammo in the data-gathering process, saving you money and/or reloading time.

Less frustration - You will be more confident in your system and your ability because you get more hits with no guessing or theoretic solutions.

No M/V gathering necessary - Gravity ballistics "already knows" based upon your prior hit.

PM me here at the Hide, or email me at AlaskaPrecisionRifleCourse @Gmail.com

Fee? A small donation of your choosing to my Paypal acct. for my time.

---Taylor was here...

Attachments

• GravityBallisticsWksht.jpg
      GravityBallisticsWksht.jpg
      517.5 KB · Views: 62